Dr phone Screen recording

Reaction score
Anyone used this? Just installed trial version and ill give that a bash before purchasing it, It did say on installation it could slow down phone, I don't want it to delay live stream from phantom anyone have any experience??

Thanks

Darren

I've not heard of that one, do you mean DU Screen Recorder?
Anyhow I'm currently using AZ Screen recorder which seems ok, but I have noticed at times there is some video lag which possibly could be to do with the tablet I'm using.

I've not heard of that one, do you mean DU Screen Recorder?
Anyhow I'm currently using AZ Screen recorder which seems ok, but I have noticed at times there is some video lag which possibly could be to do with the tablet I'm using.

Deffo dr phone lol.

Do you get lag when flying if your recording?

I use AZ screen record. On Nvidia K1. No lag, works well. And a feature I love is wifi direct file transfer. Cost $0.

I have used AZ on a Nexus 7, it works OK, no lag etc, but whenever I review my flight on Healthy Drones, if the screen recorder has been on, HD reports poor signal (purple) even at the home point,even though the RC is reporting excellent signal.

Deffo dr phone lol.

Do you get lag when flying if your recording?

No that's the thing my camera footage is smooth as expected.
But I noticed a flight I did last week had some lag in parts when viewed back through the AZ screen recorder app.
Maybe I might need to tweek the settings, I've only recently started using the app.
I'm using a Nexus 7 tablet by the way, which I would of thought was ok.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan