Downtown Raleigh, NC

Were you trying for a certain style with all of the herky jerky camera /drone position adjustments?o_O
Scene starting at 0:34 was pretty cool. I like that part a lot.

Were you trying for a certain style with all of the herky jerky camera /drone position adjustments?o_O
Scene starting at 0:34 was pretty cool. I like that part a lot.

lol im still learning but trying to piece stuff together. Trying to fly as much as I can before my trip to El Salvador in May

lol im still learning but trying to piece stuff together.

Cool. I'm kind of in the same phase --- and slowly learning not to be doing too many camera angle adjustments. Makes me appreciate the folks that have really smooth a professional looking videos.

That's kinda where I'm at.. it's all about setting up the shot to have smooth runs without touching the left stick.. if you do, it seems as it should be to maintain a shot rather than to reposition the camera.. dji needs a good POV simulator

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice video, love the birds eye view of the buildings. I'm west of you in the foothills of NC and get to film my rural area. I just have to dodge trees and not buildings LOL. Here are a couple of my videos if your interested in checking them out.

Reactions: Red Duster

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20