Downloading RC assist & Phantom assist w windows 10

Reaction score
First off.. Has anyone experienced problems downloading these two needed programs with windows 10?
I've tried deleting & reinstalling & making sure the driver is installed..
here we go again.....
Thanks

OK.. This post about a day old now.. Maybe I'll ask it like this.. If you've downloaded RC assistant to a Apple PC running "Windows 10" I would like to hear about it..
Thank you very much...

For some reason the DJI drivers don't have a certificate. If have to go in and turn off the part that allows the third parties to download. I had this problem with windows 8. Once you disable this it should work.

I had this problem in windows 8. This is what you need to do.
Update: I found the problem. I had to manually install the drivers. First had to restart the computer and Disable driver signature enforcement on my windows 8. Then manually install the drivers. Hope this helps someone else that is having the same problem. I don't remember how I did this, so do some research. Disable DRIVER SIGNATURE ENFORCEMENT. For some reason DJI doesn't have the proper certificates.

I had this problem in windows 8. This is what you need to do.
Update: I found the problem. I had to manually install the drivers. First had to restart the computer and Disable driver signature enforcement on my windows 8. Then manually install the drivers. Hope this helps someone else that is having the same problem. I don't remember how I did this, so do some research. Disable DRIVER SIGNATURE ENFORCEMENT. For some reason DJI doesn't have the proper certificates.[/QUOTE

Hey David, yeah I read your fix
& we tried it yesterday, no luck, I'll look at getting some help with the install & try again. Minimul computer skills here.
Thanks

Hi There, I have the same problem with a Windows 10 tablet. I tried the fix suggested by David but it didn't work. Has anybody found a solution to this problem. Would love to hear from anybody who can help. I also have minimal computer skills.

Hi There, I have the same problem with a Windows 10 tablet. I tried the fix suggested by David but it didn't work. Has anybody found a solution to this problem. Would love to hear from anybody who can help. I also have minimal computer skills.
Pray to the drone gods and hope J-DOT SEES THIS he can fix it......I think LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan