Downloading images from DJI GO 4 App

Reaction score
Just upgraded to the new DJI GO 4 App and can no longer select multiple photos at once and save to the camera roll. If you open individual images, you can save that. Selecting manage, then selecting multiple images and save, nothing happens. Eventually the app crashes. Downloading full size is also very slow. Using all latest apps, firmware etc. Hardware is iPad 4 mini and P4 Pro. Anyone else experience this? Pretty much kills downloading images in the field which use to take seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

SW I cleaned out both my go apps last nite or would give you sreenshot but if not mistaken in 4 you hit manage in top right
and then tap pictures you want to save then hit other icon to save to camera roll.
As far as the crashing I have been reading some are having that issue but I've been using 4 on my mavic since it came out IOS and not crashed once so not sure what's that's all about.

Yep, that manage button in the upper right and then selecting multiple images to save to the camera roll is what is not working right now for me. I've never encountered this before.

Well not having that issue or seen it in here I would if
it just started try deleting the app and reinstalling.
Being you've been here as long as I have you might have already tryed that. Afraid that's all I got.

Interesting, this issue only come up when in the Editor tab. If under Playback from the GO Fly mode, it works just fine and you can select multiple images for download. Issue seems limited to Editor more and have it on the iphone7 and iPad mini.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan