Download to YouTube

Reaction score
I'm pulling my hair out! What's the easiest way to download a video from my SD card to YouTube? It seems that YouTube doesn't support the MP4 format that my videos are being shot in. Is this correct? Do I need to download some type of video converter?

I **only** use mp4 to upload to YouTube...

Is your mp4 directly from the vision? What is the error message exactly from YouTube?

SD card out. Saved file to computer, upload from that file onto YouTube. I may have figured it out.

justsomeguy said:
Ital86 said:
Probably not because of that, but thanks for the input

If that kind of filter was real (as opposed to my joke above) it looks like it would have kicked in.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UmivHEDx9Y[/youtube]

Very clever JSG. Can we meet up? I'm in California

I would like to give you an opportunity to step away from the restrictions of your computer moniter and empty Mountain Dew cans to share with me your implied expertise. It seems that you have an unrestricted amount of knowledge in a myriad areas to share, and I'd like to benefit from that. Maybe over a coffee.

Ok, will you do me the favor (speaking of creeper) of telling me how you knew that was my video when I don't even use the same name on YouTube that I do here?

Oh yeah, that's me. Thought my YouTube was under a different name. You're right. Good call. Have a great night, thanks for the input.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl