Download of video to Ipad Air 2

Reaction score
Good evening fellow P3's. I recently purchased an Ipad Air 2 with the specific purpose to edit videos that I have recorded with my P3P. Unfortunately I have yet to figure out how to do this, Google is not much help, If someone could give me the quick down and dirty on how to do this I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you.

R/
Edward-John

With the p3 on and iPad connected to controller under your shutter button is a play button. Hit that and you can view all your pics and videos and chose to download them. Won't load 4k or RAW pic files though.

I pull card, insert in card reader hooked to Air 2, go to photos on Air 2 and click on import at bottom. Photos and videos will be downloaded to camera roll and video folder. Air 2 will say download complete do you wish to keep or delete images on card. Make your choice and remove card to insert back in P3p.

Reactions: skyhighdiver
Yes you need a lightning to SD card reader. Easy as pie. That is how I do it if I just want to show off pics/video quickly.

Thanks I guess I was under the misconception that I could download straight from the DJI App to Icloud just like you would telemetry. I've been an Android user all my life so the Apple is new to me.

Understood, I just need to put a Remove Before Flight on my P3 so that I do not forget to insert the card back in, which is my biggest fear. Well certainly not my biggest, but it would suck for it to happen.

I hear ya, I forgot my card in my laptop this weekend. Fortunately I keep a spare in my bag. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20