Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Download of video to Ipad Air 2

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by UAVScrappy, Jul 7, 2015.

1. UAVScrappy

Good evening fellow P3's. I recently purchased an Ipad Air 2 with the specific purpose to edit videos that I have recorded with my P3P. Unfortunately I have yet to figure out how to do this, Google is not much help, If someone could give me the quick down and dirty on how to do this I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thank you.

R/
    Edward-John

2. Julius717

With the p3 on and iPad connected to controller under your shutter button is a play button. Hit that and you can view all your pics and videos and chose to download them. Won't load 4k or RAW pic files though.

3. SalterCreek

I pull card, insert in card reader hooked to Air 2, go to photos on Air 2 and click on import at bottom. Photos and videos will be downloaded to camera roll and video folder. Air 2 will say download complete do you wish to keep or delete images on card. Make your choice and remove card to insert back in P3p.

skyhighdiver likes this.
  4. GldnPhx

Yes you need a lightning to SD card reader. Easy as pie. That is how I do it if I just want to show off pics/video quickly.

5. UAVScrappy

Thanks I guess I was under the misconception that I could download straight from the DJI App to Icloud just like you would telemetry. I've been an Android user all my life so the Apple is new to me.

6. jlo

jlo

The card reader option is way faster.

skyhighdiver likes this.
  7. UAVScrappy

Understood, I just need to put a Remove Before Flight on my P3 so that I do not forget to insert the card back in, which is my biggest fear. Well certainly not my biggest, but it would suck for it to happen.

8. jlo

jlo

I hear ya, I forgot my card in my laptop this weekend. Fortunately I keep a spare in my bag. :)

9. UAVScrappy

PHX Do you have a specific one that you use.?