Download and save video to iphone

Reaction score
Rookie here. Maiden voyage of 5 minutes completed with video....woohoo. I know I can view the video on my iphone with the bird powered up, however can I download and save the 5 minute video to my iphone? If so, how?

bubbaganoosh said:
Rookie here. Maiden voyage of 5 minutes completed with video....woohoo. I know I can view the video on my iphone with the bird powered up, however can I download and save the 5 minute video to my iphone? If so, how?
The video "FPV" you see on your phone is really a low resolution version streaming video of the original. The real video is on your MicroSD card. Don't you have a computer to transfer it to?

I do have a laptop to transfer to. No problem there.
I just wanted the portability to show some friends.

I see. Well not that I am aware of.

Of course you can do something like Irecord on your iPhone as you fly and save that.

You can synchronise photos and video to your phone over the Wi-Fi, but it takes ages, details below....

sync_zps9f322790.jpg

It is very easy to save to iPhone or ipad. I save on both all the time. After taking video tap box on top right of your screen that has two little boxes/files, new screen comes up with photos and videos on left of screen pick which one and tap then your video will come on screen along center then tap that and white box comes up with option of playback, save to mobile or cancel tap save to mobile and that's it. It does take a little while to save to your device but have patience and your good to go.

Apple sells a Camera Connect Kit that allows you to connect your iPad or iPhone to a SD card or USB. The SD card is easiest since you already have the Phantom video on a SD card. Connect and load your video from the SD card. Your video will be in your camera roll/photos library.
You can also sinc your video to the Video app on your iPhone. Download the video from your SD card to your computer. Add the video to your iTunes video library. Sinc your iPhone and your video will load into the Video app on your iPhone.

Both work, both are easy

If you download it using your computer and put it in Dropbox, you can download the video to your iPhone/iPad using the Dropbox app.

Isle are you talking about from the go app?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ok I now have the Lightning to sd converter I downloaded the videos to my iPad and it says unsupported video format so am I still only able to open it in the go app? Sorry I'm really new and dumb it says unsupported but at the bottom it shows the entire video clip as pictures and I can scroll thru them that way just can't play the video

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers