Downlink Video completely unstable since upgrade

Didnt @flyNfrank say that he had this same FPV video issue during beta testing?
Nope exactly the opposite. Frank said no issues during testing. Only developed issues after release.

Reactions: Jeff48920
I just flew and started the RC then the P3 then the app, but did not go to airplane mode using my ipad air. started in 2.7k/30 and flew a few minutes and brought it home and turned off everything re started again and this time in 1080/60 and flew, then after a few minutes paused mid air and changed to 2.7k30 and flew and when I finished the battery, I took the sd card and put it in PC and checked it all and only twice in the 2nd go around did it even go grey but only for a second. besides that all was great. The worst part is it is a crap shoot to when it will be jerky. I hope the fix is soon.

As I don't have the option to downgrade the iOS App version at this point I went ahead and downgraded the firmware level back to the 1.3.2 on my P3A.

Apart from the really bad FPV lag my iPad Air 2 is rebooting itself randomly during flight sometimes multiple times. This has never happened before with that iPad and previous firmware and GO App versions. Everything was updated at the same time (Firmware & GO App). I tried everything to resolve this to no avail.

I will test tomorrow with the back leveled firmware.

As I don't have the option to downgrade the iOS App version at this point I went ahead and downgraded the firmware level back to the 1.3.2 on my P3A.

Apart from the really bad FPV lag my iPad Air 2 is rebooting itself randomly during flight sometimes multiple times. This has never happened before with that iPad and previous firmware and GO App versions. Everything was updated at the same time (Firmware & GO App). I tried everything to resolve this to no avail.

I will test tomorrow with the back leveled firmware.
Did you have hardware decoding enabled? It has been known to cause random reboots specifically in the Air 2. I don't recall where I read it, but I recall reading that DJI in fact added the option to disable with the Air 2 in mind.

Did you have hardware decoding enabled? It has been known to cause random reboots specifically in the Air 2. I don't recall where I read it, but I recall reading that DJI in fact added the option to disable with the Air 2 in mind.

I have tried everything. Decode on or off doesn't matter. I've had decode on since the first day of owning the P3A and P3P using an iPad Mini 2 and the iPad Air 2 without issue.

I think the decode problem was a old software issue with DJi's App previously but I've never seen it cause a issue for me.

another beautiful flight this morning in 2.7k no jerky at all. I will download the video when I can

Reactions: Oso
My range has gone down significantly on my p3p since upgrading. Used to get 18000 ft and now video and rc cuts out at 12500. First issue I have had with any FW update. Will try again today to make sure there were no environmental issues affecting my tests.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik