Downgrading the PV2+

Reaction score
Since the PV2+ is shipping with 3.0, is it possible to downgrade it to 2.0? Anyone planning on doing this?

I've heard a lot of bad stuff about v3...of course I realize all the problems tend to bubble to the surface in forums like these and you never hear about all the flawless flights.

runkittygogogo said:
I've heard a lot of bad stuff about v3...of course I realize all the problems tend to bubble to the surface in forums like these and you never hear about all the flawless flights.

Yeah, and also, as someone brought up on a different thread, V3 looks like it is geared towards the new Vision + more so than the old Vision. Basically, there's a good chance that the hardware in the original Vision is what's causing the issues because it doesn't want to cooperate with the new update. The Vision + is new along with V3 so they should play nicely together.

Agree I dont think the issue is with the plus, its the effect the new firmware is having on the current P2V, the DJI app in particular has shown how incompatible the new software is for the current P2V, which probably means an update to the app. Then you have to hope that DJI wont balls up the app for the plus while they fix the 1.0.39 app

Talk about walking on eggshells

:roll:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj