Downgrading RC firmware.

absolutely.

send me your email address so i can send you the bin file.

format the USB drive (FAT or FAT32) and put only that file on the USB drive and make sure controller is OFF.
plug in the USB drive in the back of the controller and turn on the controller.
wait for a little bit and the light should start blinking blue.
basically it will act like it's doing a firmware update.
wait until it's done - power light green.
turn off the controller.
now put the desired FW version for the RC on the USB drive (format it first again)
plug in the controller while it's off and turn on the controller and it will do the firmware upgrade to the FW version on the USB drive.

enjoy!
hunch hi,
can you send me the bin file to wipe the firmware
[email protected]
thank you very jmuch
blessings
kenneth gooswit

Btw i think every rc firmware has a specific wipe.bin file

As i tried with couple bins and didnt work for me to downgrade from 1.5.

Hello hunch!! I've heard tour name and is pretty popular here in the forums, hopefully you are able to help me also.

Have a dji phantom 3 professional that i sent for repair, when the drone came back i have not been able to link to my rc, so i tried all sort of things.... As everyone else, i just want to wipe.bin file.

Can you furnish the file to me? [email protected]

You must link the RC with the drone..

Soon i get home i put here to link how to do it...

It did happen to me too!

You must link the RC with the drone..

Soon i get home i put here to link how to do it...

It did happen to me too!
Hello Mordor, thanks for your kind reply, be advised that i am stuck at step 3 in the jnatructions you sent me.

I have been 22 hours straight trying to sort this out, you need to know that i have control on the gimbal today, and im able to start the motors, i
Found a post on how to link manually and i did it and the linking worked for me.

Now my issue is that in the dji go app updated by itself on my miniipad, and while the drone was out for repairs it came back with the old firmware i think, and i opened up the new dji go app and have not had any success.

I found it odd that dji asked me to send the drone knly, without the remote controller, and now they are telling me to send it in for repairs, and inlive in copan ruinas, honduras..

As we speak inam trying different methods like taking batteries and let it ait, let it cool and try again,, im desperate!!

It only makes sense to me that the remote controller is bricked after so many attempts ive made.

Reactions: joeruby
This is a photo of my mini ipad screen, i have the controller turned on and the aircraft is also on, i can mive the gimbal and start the motors just fine, i just dont have camera view option available

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    946.6 KB · Views: 614
Whatbis really weird is that i have camera view option available if phantom standars is selected!! But it does not work thoug! Meaning none of the features are clickable!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 727
anyone?

help please !!! i am not able to enter camera view on my dji go app, i fly the drone just fine.. i was lucky yesterday for a few minutes the camera view was available and i saw the message that i needed to update my rremote control FW to 1.3.20 but i try and try and try....

can someone tell me and help me undestand this?

Attachments

• help please.txt
    60.9 KB · Views: 458
For some strange reason and for two seconds i was able to enter camera view, two seconds! And read the warnintpg and i spread 1.3.20 needed to be in the rc, so ive been trying and i think my remote controller is bricked, i tried all the different methods posted in these forums and other online help. It seems the wipe.bin file is the mire viable soutiin at the moment.
[email protected]
Using phantom 3 professional
Mini ipad
RC GL300A

yes you can.
there is a "wipe" .bin file that you can use to wipe all the FWs off of the controller and then load whatever you want via USB thumb drive
I sure could use that reset bin... I messed up my remote on an upgrade..stuck in red.

absolutely.

send me your email address so i can send you the bin file.

format the USB drive (FAT or FAT32) and put only that file on the USB drive and make sure controller is OFF.
plug in the USB drive in the back of the controller and turn on the controller.
wait for a little bit and the light should start blinking blue.
basically it will act like it's doing a firmware update.
wait until it's done - power light green.
turn off the controller.
now put the desired FW version for the RC on the USB drive (format it first again)
plug in the controller while it's off and turn on the controller and it will do the firmware upgrade to the FW version on the USB drive.

enjoy!
Hi mate would you mind to send me the bin file to [email protected] Thank you

Hi all,

Just wondering, is it possible? I have the latest RC firmware (1.4.30) and am experiencing vastly reduced max range. Wanted to test previous firmware back to back if poss? I know you can tell the RC to re-load current firmware by pressing the four buttons but I want to go back??
Hi mate, which four buttons do you press to reload the current firmware? thank you for your help

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31