Downgrade to 1.08

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 2 v2 firmware 3.14. I need to go down to firmware 1.08 gimbal issue is not going well and I have read that in this version the assistant allows you to change values gimbal.
For many versions assistant go down and down is the ultimate in 3.14
Any help??

What kind of issues re you having. There are a lot of experienced pilots here and they or myself may be able to help?

I have a Phantom 2 v2 firmware 3.14. I need to go down to firmware 1.08 gimbal issue is not going well and I have read that in this version the assistant allows you to change values gimbal.
For many versions assistant go down and down is the ultimate in 3.14
Any help??

Sorry but you cannot rollback the firmware. There is only one control that actually in the gimbal configuration and is the vertical limit. The problem you may be having with the gimbal is that you do not have the latest update for it.

You haven't mentioned which gimbal you have whether is a zenmuse or aftermarket nor the exact problem you are having with it. That info would help.

Good morning you have all the reason I start again.
I dispose of
phantom 2 v2
firmware 3.14
Gimbal tarot 2d
Xiaomi yi
The gimbal working properly doing their functions until you connect cables to tilt gimbal and handle what happens to all these in this post.
Tarot t2d | Page 2 | DJI Phantom Forum
From what I read the solution was the downgrade to 1.08 but I can not lose this for many assistant firware use
I hope now this something lighter and can help me thanks

I tried all the IMU advanced calibration, changed the compass from a working P1, re-flashed the firmware ... all of this quite a few times expecting it to work, the bird (P2) is still very unstable in all directions, it goes up and down and all over the place, i tried to put the P1 GPS on it and it does not work at all. I wish there was a way to roll back the FW.

What do i need to change to go back to an older FW, the mainboard or the NAZA unit ?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic