Downgrade Remote Success, How to get from 1.4.1 to 1.1.9?

I may have phrased the question a bit wrong. I really wanted to make sure that the R/C firmare 1.5 would work okay when the quad only has FW ver 1.3.2 on it.
Sure any combination works.

I just spent a couple of hours trying to figure out why my Litchi 2.3.1 would crash. Now as some of you know, I made the mistake of upgrading my RC which had 1.3.20 to 1.5.70. Once this happens, Litchi 2.3.1 (which has no altitude limitation), crashes on start up. I then swapped my controller to one with RC 1.3.20 - and behold, Litchi 2.3.1 worked once again. But then I swapped my RC HDMI module board from my upgraded 1.5.70 controller to my "old" controller with 1.3.20. Result: Litchi 2.3.1 crashes on startup. So my theory is that the update to 1.5.70 somehow also changes some code on the HDMI upgrade board itself, which you cannot downgrade. I will now order a "virgin" HDMI upgrade board to see if this is the reason. I just hope it's not updated from the factory.

EDIT: It gets even more interesting. With the "updated" HDMI module in the RC, DJI Go versions prior to 2.4.3 don't work anymore. They connect and display camera, but give all info as N/A! I tried 2.4.0 and 2.3.0 (I don't have 2.4.1 and 2.4.2 anymore). So definitely, some updating is done to the HDMI board with the 1.5.70 RC upgrade.
Which version of Go were you using in conjunction of Litchi 2.3.1 when it worked? I'm trying to figure out the lats version of Go that worked with Litchi 2.3.1

So how come it still crashes? There must be some hidden 1.5 code left on the RC, otherwise it wouldn't crash...
I opened 2.0 Go, and then opened Litchi prior to connecting to the quad. Once I connected Go and the RC to the quad, it started crashing the app. I'm very sure it's in the quad. We're working through the same issue with the NFZ right now. We're sure these files are on the quad.

Which version of Go were you using in conjunction of Litchi 2.3.1 when it worked? I'm trying to figure out the lats version of Go that worked with Litchi 2.3.1

Ap,

I'm running DJI Go v2.4.3 with Litch v2.6.6 (Android). Bird is in 1.4 and TX is on 1.5.

Jerry

(Edit: I'm not running them at the same time.)

Ap,

I'm running DJI Go v2.4.3 with Litch v2.6.6 (Android). Bird is in 1.4 and TX is on 1.5.

Jerry

(Edit: I'm not running them at the same time.)
Yes your using the newer SDK of Litchi. Litchi 2.3.1 is a different SDK and will not work with newer versions of Go.
I'm trying to find out what the last Go app version he used on the old SDK to be compatible with Litchi 2.3.1

Yes your using the newer SDK of Litchi. Litchi 2.3.1 is a different SDK and will not work with newer versions of Go.
I'm trying to find out what the last Go app version he used on the old SDK to be compatible with Litchi 2.3.1
Not sure what you're asking here. Litchi and Go are independent. You can install Litchi on a system without Go and the other way around. Litchi will work with any version of Go installed. You shouldn't have them active at the same time. If Litchi 2.3.1 crashes, it's due to to RC or bird firmware, not due to Go.

Not sure what you're asking here. Litchi and Go are independent. You can install Litchi on a system without Go and the other way around. Litchi will work with any version of Go installed.You shouldn't have them active at the same time.
Correct. All of This I know.

If Litchi 2.3.1 crashes, it's due to to RC or bird firmware, not due to Go.
My question was when you were using Litchi 2.3.1, which version of Go were you running. We have had instances of people updating GO and was thought that GO was preventing the use of the Litchi 2.3.1 and crashing it. I HAVE rolled back RC firmware and I am doing testing to find definitive answers on known working combinations.

SO my question is, what was the last known versions of apps and FWs that you were actually able to use Litchi 2.3.1?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers