DownGrade only Battery firmware 2.6.0.0.0

Reaction score
Hi,

is it possible to Downgrade only battery firmware from 2.6.0.0 to some previous versions to then reinstall and upgrade new firmware?

Why ? (see my previous post) I have a problem with a batt with an arising error that i think i dont have it any more (once i charged-dicharged batt many times) and i have a theroy that if i downgrade batt firmware and then reinstall / upgrade it again to new firmware , this error will be overrided and the warning massage will disappear.

if some one knows how to do it, please help me test my theory.

Thanks!!

The only way to downgrade firmware is to install a 2.x or 1.x version of the Phantom Assistant. All 3.x versions of the Phantom Assistant will install the latest available firmware.

msinger said:
The only way to downgrade firmware is to install a 2.x or 1.x version of the Phantom Assistant. All 3.x versions of the Phantom Assistant will install the latest available firmware.

OK thanks. If i do that , can i then upgrade to the lastest firmware and assistant directly ?

It seems that DJI has removed all old Versions from there server including 1.08, so there is no way to downgrade.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj