P3 Firmware Downgrade Firmware

Reaction score
There is lots of talk about problems using GO 3.1.2 and/or AC 1.10 firmware.
I had trouble using those, terrible video.
I downgraded the RC to 1.6 and and went back to GO 2.8.3. The AC is apparently not downgradeble so it is still 1.10. Haven't had a chance to fly yet.
Has anyone done something similar? How's it working?
Thanks.

FW v1.10.90 is downgradeable?
Thanks for that.
The info I've seen suggests it's not.
Time to do another search.

It is downgradable but you will have to put a bin fil on your sd card.
It didnt help me tough :(
Bought a dji phantom three standard a few months ago and flew 60 kilometers without issues, but then i got a problem with my homepoint disorientating itself during flight, so i looked it upp on the internet and found others refering to the same problem while using the newest software.
I also noticed that I lost about 70% of my range due to wierd controller signal lost that i didnt have before.
Therefor i decided to downgrade my: 3.1.2 app and the 1.8.10 firmware into: dji go 3.0.0 and firmware 1.7.90(trough sd card).
Now the homepoint is stable but the signal lost remains.
The remote controller status bar is sometimes jumping from full to zero while hovering and angeling the controller as shown in dji's manual.
I have tried different locations with low interference.
I have tried relinking controller.
I never had an error uppdating firmware.
I newer crashed or damedged the controller or aircraft.
I have tried different android devices.
The problem also remains when i fly the aircraft without conecting to wifi but then i get a slightly better range but still not as good as i used to.

The home point but was related to the 3.1.2 dji go software only, and not related to the phantom firmware version. What is your rc firmware version? I understand certain rc firmware and phantom firmware must be used together

P3A with Nvidia Shield K1 tablet

Seems Dji fixed the homepoint so i returned to the newest app and firmware:) but i still get wierd signal lost :(

There is lots of talk about problems using GO 3.1.2 and/or AC 1.10 firmware.
I had trouble using those, terrible video.
I downgraded the RC to 1.6 and and went back to GO 2.8.3. The AC is apparently not downgradeble so it is still 1.10. Haven't had a chance to fly yet.
Has anyone done something similar? How's it working?
Thanks.

Is firmware what helps to download video to computer because my p3 is at 2.7 and I can't watch it on my computer it says not supported can someone help I'm a new P3 flyer and love it just want to show videos

Is firmware what helps to download video to computer because my p3 is at 2.7 and I can't watch it on my computer it says not supported can someone help I'm a new P3 flyer and love it just want to show videos
No that is unrelated to your phantom. Try installing a program on your computer called VLC it's a free video player that supports all the common video types.

I have always taken the Card out of Camera and put it in my computers to get the videos = fast and easy...

I have always taken the Card out of Camera and put it in my computers to get the videos = fast and easy...
that doesn't help someone who's computer doesn't have the proper codecs to play the files, hence getting VLC

Reactions: Heep
It is downgradable but you will have to put a bin fil on your sd card.
It didnt help me tough :(
Bought a dji phantom three standard a few months ago and flew 60 kilometers without issues, but then i got a problem with my homepoint disorientating itself during flight, so i looked it upp on the internet and found others refering to the same problem while using the newest software.
I also noticed that I lost about 70% of my range due to wierd controller signal lost that i didnt have before.
Therefor i decided to downgrade my: 3.1.2 app and the 1.8.10 firmware into: dji go 3.0.0 and firmware 1.7.90(trough sd card).
Now the homepoint is stable but the signal lost remains.
The remote controller status bar is sometimes jumping from full to zero while hovering and angeling the controller as shown in dji's manual.
I have tried different locations with low interference.
I have tried relinking controller.
I never had an error uppdating firmware.
I newer crashed or damedged the controller or aircraft.
I have tried different android devices.
The problem also remains when i fly the aircraft without conecting to wifi but then i get a slightly better range but still not as good as i used to.
I had similar problems until recently got aNvida Shield K1. Check Healthy Cones after every flight. Get 100% . What a difference.

Reactions: KCadby
I had similar problems until recently got aNvida Shield K1. Check Healthy Cones after every flight. Get 100% . What a difference.

I LOVE my Shield K1 as well... Nice n Fast :)

that doesn't help someone who's computer doesn't have the proper codecs to play the files, hence getting VLC

"Is firmware what helps to download video to computer" is what I was replying to ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20