DOT DOT DOT

Kel

Reaction score
After searching these discussions, I haven't found anything like this to relate to. So, I'm posting this for any input and to just share my experience. A few days back, I had just downloaded the most recent firmware updates for my P3P and was inserting the card into the gimbal, when I heard something in the receiver slot snap. Then, the receiver would not keep the card locked in place. Okay, I know it's broken. Now, to make matters worse (much worse) the drone is now making this incredibly loud DOT-DOT-DOT racket, which I suspect means some kind of fatal error. None of the lights come on the drone. The gimbal's LED still functions and is showing solid red. The gimbal itself moves erratically, not maintaining it's position lock. I'm not sure what all of that means. It took me a little while to get DJI to understand what was going on. At first, they thought I just wasn't able to insert the card. They suggested that I sand one side of the card down to make it fit. But, they finally provided an RMA number. I'm getting the drone ready to ship now. I've only had it for a couple of months. Maybe, it will be warrantied. Either way, I don't care. I just want my P3P back in flying condition.

I have seen multiple post which strange beeps. DJI must have a list of error/diagnostic codes. It is not in the manual.
Has anyone ever asked them to share this with us?
That would certainly help us to find out what is wrong.

I have seen multiple post which strange beeps. DJI must have a list of error/diagnostic codes. It is not in the manual.
Has anyone ever asked them to share this with us?
That would certainly help us to find out what is wrong.
I agree. They probably don't want us to have those diagnostic tricks though. Just like the car dealers don't want us able to diagnose our own car trouble. They don't want to give up the 'easy money' generated by their secrets about simple fixes. ......pisses me off.........

Reactions: rene van der meer

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31