Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Advanced Don't know where to start...

Discussion in 'Phantom 3 Help' started by Bungyman09876, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Bungyman09876

Hi folks, please bare with me as i am new to this forum... I haven't flown my P3 in a while and find there are significant firm ware updates. I tried to download and install but it seems i screwed it up. no communication between aircraft and controller and controller just beeps non stop. I have no idea how to fix it. Any suggestions on where to start?

2. dirkclod

dirkclod Moderator
    Staff Member

Don't have an Adv Bungy but just gonna Welcome you to the forum . Someone will be along soon I'm sure :)

3. With The Birds

make sure you have the latest firmware on both bird and controller. All will be good then,

dirkclod likes this.
  4. rene van der meer

Did you read the log file on the SD card?

5. Chuck Curran

I have the same problem, and followed the DJI procedure. For any Phantom 3 Pro with firmware 1.3.2 or higher, no SD is used. The Remote Control downloads everything then sends it to the aircraft. (Apparently?)

My Remote control displayed a box telling me to download new firmware. I had the aircraft also turned on then pushed the Download button. Instructions stated it would take 30 minutes. After about 6-7 minutes. Everything stopped. I got a warning display indicating the RC and aircraft were not linked. Sorry, not using correct DJI PHRASE.

I have also downloaded a copy of the bin file. Can I use the old method of firmware update with a SD card?

6. msinger

Approved Vendor