Dont forget to fly on saturday international drone day

Reaction score
don't forget fly on Saturday is drone day and for all of tampa bay fl area people see you there in riverview should be a great day

Mine's on it's way back to Dji AGAIN to get fixed. Bummer...

I will try to get out in the morning since I have a busy day. I will try and get some sunrise pictures to start the day off right!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have not flown anywhere here in my city for four months due to threats made by local bird watchers but I'm going out to fly today,hoping not to get bashed or stabbed,wish me luck.

you have just as many rights as they due fly and enjoy yourself cant help that some people are a holes

Reactions: mrcrane2u
Mine is also on it's way to DJI because of the dreaded "escape error" . So I'll celebrate drone day with a Guinness or two.

7a55fee77ed6bc27a9a6b8dab3c8cd41.jpg

Happy international drone day from Ohio! Got out early to catch the sunrise! No editing, straight off the camera!

Reactions: Squirrel!
I have not flown anywhere here in my city for four months due to threats made by local bird watchers but I'm going out to fly today,hoping not to get bashed or stabbed,wish me luck.
You need to dress the drone up with some feathers give em something to look at!

Reactions: PTCX and Nickster
You need to dress the drone up with some feathers give em something to look at!
I like it.
I've probably got enough in my fly tying kit to put something together.:laughing:

I survived the afternoon ok and had fun flying both the Phantom and my hex for a few hours.
The grass was very long so had to hand catch both.The Phantom is something I'm used to catching but I have to say the hex is a little intimidating the first couple of times.

7a55fee77ed6bc27a9a6b8dab3c8cd41.jpg

Happy international drone day from Ohio! Got out early to catch the sunrise! No editing, straight off the camera!

Nice Sunrise shot Nickster,your sky looks as dirty and smokey as it does here at the moment,lots of hazard reduction burns happening near here.Are you getting smoke from the fires in Canada?

Nice Sunrise shot Nickster,your sky looks as dirty and smokey as it does here at the moment,lots of hazard reduction burns happening near here.Are you getting smoke from the fires in Canada?
I don't think so. When I woke up there were no clouds. It is supposed to rain later today and I just happened to get this one in time as the sun was coming through the cloud.

Finally got some sun after 6 days of rain and flew

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

got out & used 3 batteries. Had a close call with a tree, but got back scratch free so can't complain

13147410_10208689588613023_8540929135136677758_o.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj