Dont do this :) My first flight

AVE

Reaction score
Hello guys, I cant not to share my story...
Firstly, I have read mostly all the topics here before buying my P3P and was very worried not to crash or sink my 1900$ toy (I bought all extras). As Im from europe but on vacation in states I managed to order it to hotel in vegas (different story) and I got it yesterday on the 2nd day of my stay here. And you all know how is it here in Vegas, no real flight zones here, cables, cars, no space and etc. so after unboxing first thing I done was upgrading SW and went to the clubs, returning drunk with my wife and thought lets try to play with this thing in a room, which was not very big :) just around 2 square meters (I dont know whats that in feet) of space to play in. And as everyone now thinks, including me, that was the worst idea ever to first time try this thing, it went perfectly smooth. No crashes, exept when my wife tried it and hit me with props, that hurt, but I was able (drunk) to catch it :)
SW update was flawless, I didnt need to uograde batteries nor gimbal and RC somehow updated itself also, smooth and clear, no issues, I was surprised after reading all the threads here actually.
Im using oneplus one cell phone, almost no video lag, didnt do any goolgle service downgrades.
Anyway, I wouldnt recommend to be so stupid as I was (alcohil!!!) but I was very impressive first first experience.
No comments needed, just wanted to share my story ;)

Attachments

• 1440874985764.jpg
    1440874985764.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 671
Someone tell me how to add video here, but not puting on Youtube?

2 square meters is about the size of a broom closet.are you sure you are sober now ?

Reactions: atki and D4T_PoM
Don't drink and drone!

Reactions: AVE
Probably a good idea to use prop guards if you're going to fly indoors while drunk.

LOL.
Yes, actually, we should also start a discussion about prop-guards and their use ;) It's an under-discussed topic I think ;)

Nice work not destroying it. Drunk flying in a small room is generally a recipe for disaster.
But I can't point fingers - I was stone cold sober, but still used my loungeroom as the first flight of my P2.
No satellite lock, and no idea what I was doing.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20