Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AHigherLens.com

• VerticalViewZ.com

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
When you are familiar with something, it's difficult to really think critically about it. Trying to come up with a good domain and I'd love some feedback or any suggestions.

With all due respect, none of those "grab me". You want to consider local business names, national "similar" names, and many other criteria when building a brand name.

With all due respect, none of those "grab me". You want to consider local business names, national "similar" names, and many other criteria when building a brand name.
That is totally respectful. All feedback is welcome. Thanks for the input!

Wow, I'm the first to cast a vote. I voted before reading any of this thread. Was I suppose to vote only if I was being grabbed, or???
Nope, you're good. I'm having trouble deciding and am trying to gauge people's initial responses.

Nope, you're good. I'm having trouble deciding and am trying to gauge people's initial responses.

Remember, sometimes someone will (or won't) click on the link strictly because of the name. Sometimes what seems like a Grand Slam name to me (or you or . . .) may not really be that enticing or even make sense.

For what its' worth I think your idea of asking around is a good one but I'dsuggest you ask around in less "Drone" areas. I'd venture to guess drone operators are probably not your ideal market sector unless you're going to be in drone retail or drone repair. You want a name that catches the eye of whoever you're trying to bring to your website and it might not be anything "Droney" at all that catches their attention.

Good luck :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan