Does your P2V+ have a name?

"Dirty Bird" and the second one (which will be modded to be a matte-black "stealth" model) will be "Poop Chute" ;)

IMAG0928.jpg

"Night Stalker" .....I was in the process of having the top wrapped in carbon fiber and the underside sprayed with Plastidip in black of course (prior to having to return to Dronfly for replacement). Also have 2 Bright White LED headlights and two Flashing Red LED for rear undercarriage to go on it all on 9volt, also fiber optic camera protection frame that mounts into landing gear. All my little mods are sitting here waiting for the return of a new unit. SMH!

Galileo, after the first shuttlecraft on the USS Enterprise. My next one will be name Copernicus.

Peppermint II - red stripes on the white shell - my girls named it.

Peppermint I - victimized by an untimely flyaway - she died before her time.

WTF

Because I'm always yelling at it... WTF!!! What are you doing now? :D

-slinger

jonboy73 said:
bergenfelter said:
Peppermint I - victimized by an untimely flyaway - she died before her time.
RIP Peppermint I :cry:

I am located in Central IL - decided to try the RTH functionality - switched off the remote - the bird decided to head east toward Schenzen Province Peoples Republic of China - maybe she made it home by now? However - I have yet to see in-flight Li-Po battery recharging.

;-)

DRONGO. Yes the missus wasn't a huge fan and give it that name :). She's slowing warming to it tho. That's good..I haven't even got it yet :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers