Does this exist? Likely not.....

Reaction score
How about a set of FPV goggles that would have a small "joy stick" and button on the RC?

Then besides all the info just being DISPLAYED in the goggles, you could actually make settings, etc by using the JS and button as a finger swipe, tap, etc.

I'm brand new to this, but I see this as a heluva opportunity for some company to take this idea and run with it.

OR has somebody already done this? Or is it just plain NUTS to think of such an idea?

Boowho??

The have goggles that react to your body movement. Lift head. Drone goes up. Look down drone goes down. I don't want goggles to be that hard core. As long as I can see clearly from my goggles. I'm good. Let me find the link. Dream Flights: Flying DJI drone with VR glasses

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The have goggles that react to your body movement. Lift head. Drone goes up. Look down drone goes down. I don't want goggles to be that hard core. As long as I can see clearly from my goggles. I'm good. Let me find the link. Dream Flights: Flying DJI drone with VR glasses

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Well, my desire is to be able to fly my new P3 without fighting the bright sunlight; but still be able to make setting changes, etc without taking the goggles off. Thanks for the Dream Flights link. I'll check that out as an alternate solution

Last edited:
Reactions: sonof40

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20