Does the P3 pro come with a UV removable filter lens?

Reaction score
Just asking if the P3 pro comes with a uv filter?

According to the dji website it does, but checking the contents list it does not mention it.

Any ideas?

Nick

Yes. The UV lens filter is screwed onto the camera.

Yes it does come with UV
I stand corrected was referring to The ND8 Filter for Phantom 3 Professional / Advanced from DJI reduces light reaching the camera's sensor by the equivalent of 3 stops. This enables slower shutter speeds for more realistic motion blur in video and helps avoid overexposure in bright conditions in photo and video.

Note: This filter is designed specifically to fit the lens of the Phantom 3 Professional and Phantom 3 Advanced camera.

Last edited:
Yes it does....the camera is fitted with a uv filter as standard. This can be unscrewed to allow the fitting of other filters such as ND or polarisers.

The P3P (and P3A) both come with a UV lens filter. It's already installed on the camera when you take it out of the box.

Cheers for the answers guys, at least I can save money on this filter and buy a few nd's

After buying ND filters, you will probably never use the UV filter again. Well, unless you shoot at night.

Yes, it is the one that is mounted on my P3 pro/adv.
It is fully transparent and is hard to take out until you use some elastic to grip it nicely, see bellow picture. Without it you risk to the damage the filter. With it, it is easy to unscrew it.
Note: in the picture, it is a ND filter (black ring) that is mounted in place of the standard UV filter.
upload_2015-9-13_22-43-21.png

The ND filters are from China, from Taco RC Store and are very nice.

Reactions: nickyb
Yes, it is the one that is mounted on my P3 pro/adv.
It is fully transparent and is hard to take out until you use some elastic to grip it nicely, see bellow picture. Without it you risk to the damage the filter. With it, it is easy to unscrew it.
Note: in the picture, it is a ND filter (black ring) that is mounted in place of the standard UV filter.
View attachment 30612
The ND filters are from China, from Taco RC Store and are very nice.
Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj