Does the Naza 2 store any info?

Reaction score
Hello guys. I was wondering if the Naza 2 (or any other component of the Phantom 2) stores any flight information or any other data? if so, how can it be read? how much is stored?

Thx!! :D

Not right now anyway, and I don't think the NAZA has the capability (i.e. memory) to log things like that. The iOSD mkII does have a data logging feature, but I've never seen it work.

Common workarounds include using a DVR on the ground to record the video feed with the OSD data overlaid on it, or using an independent telemetry system that logs data.

OI Photography said:
Not right now anyway, and I don't think the NAZA has the capability (i.e. memory) to log things like that. The iOSD mkII does have a data logging feature, but I've never seen it work.

Common workarounds include using a DVR on the ground to record the video feed with the OSD data overlaid on it, or using an independent telemetry system that logs data.

Very interesting, thanks for the answer! When you say you have never seen it work (the MKII), do you mean its buggy or you have not tried it out? :)

I tried to use it back when I got my mkII in December, but couldn't get it to show me any data and when I looked online I saw that it seemed to be a common issue so I just shelved those plans and never messed with it again.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik