Does the Lightbridge work with PC Groundstation

Reaction score
Hello,

I run the 2.4 Ghz Datalink on the Phantom 2, using PC Groundstation.

Can the lightbridge replace this datalink to the full extend, as it also works with PC Groundstation (e.g. to navigate through waypoints) or does it not?

lightbridge does work with the PC Ground-station, more specifically, the 900 mhz version, i.e. 900 lk. It does not work with the 2.4 datalink because of the conflict with the same 2.4 frequency. i know this first hand bc i successfully flew waypoints using the 900 LK and had interference problems when i tried using the 2.4 datalink, hope this helps.

DocSteveMaxi said:
lightbridge does work with the PC Ground-station, more specifically, the 900 mhz version, i.e. 900 lk. It does not work with the 2.4 datalink because of the conflict with the same 2.4 frequency. i know this first hand bc i successfully flew waypoints using the 900 LK and had interference problems when i tried using the 2.4 datalink, hope this helps.

Hey DocSteveMaxi , Can you explain what the interference problems were like?

DocSteveMaxi said:

Yes, exactly. I use the lk900 with lb as well

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj