Does P3P and P34K come with the same camera?

Reaction score
I am wondering because I thought of upgrading my P3A with a P3P camera. It seems that the P34K (non Lightbridge) can be bought for a little more than the price of a P3P camera alone. I may buy a P34K and sell off all the other parts.

John

You would need to check to see if the gimbal contents the same circuit board as the processing is done on that.

The camera specs may be the same but I doubt the camera unit is identical. If the P34K camera follows suit with the Standard, there will be Wi-Fi antenna connections from the camera base to the antenna within the aircraft. The Pro camera doesn't have those connections. Also I am doubtful the P34K camera would include the extra image processing chip that comes on the Pro cam.

Reactions: dirtybum
Agreed

Also looks like the 4K has now been dropped from lineup on DJI site.

My money is on the same camera on pro and 4k. Dji lists spare caneras for standard, advanced and pro-4k.

Same specs.
That's what I am thinking. I am concerned about the processing chips for transmit though. FPV feed is the main reason I want to upgrade.

I didn't notice that the 4k was dropped.

I didn't notice that the 4k was dropped.

It appears so, its no longer in the lineup.

Though you can still buy it at this time.
Screen Shot 2016-03-02 at 11.30.32.png

I just got off a chat with DJI. They said it was not the same and NOT interchangeable. They may still be the same after firmware update but they are not going to tell me all that info of course.

That makes sense now.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik