does DJI service center actually fix ANYTHING??

I'm thinking new

So i can understand less than 24 hours in the repair queue could just be they are not too busy this week, but I just checked tracking on the drone to see when I should expect it, it is getting here Monday. DJI paid a $75 dollar express shipping fee from CA to MA. Really impressed here.

Just got my drone back today. I opened the box to see my drone box was in there along with new stickers and also a sheet reporting what they did to the drone. Very unclear why I did not receive one of these the first time around. I am very happy to see they changed the mainboard of the drone, along with 2 motors. I recalibrated everything and started up the drone. I started and restarted the motors numerous times to make sure it wouldn't flip on me again. I got up in the sky and everything looks to be good! Finally DJI got it right.
The drone may be all good to fly now (I just checked on healthydrones and everything looks good) but on my test flight, i barely left my front yard. I can't imagine how slim the chances of another failure are but I can't help but feel it is just going to fall again. It is going to take me many many flights to rebuild the confidence I had flying.

glad to hear nice to be flying again just take it easy until it all checks out did it still have marks on it

Yes I left 2 marks, one on the board and one on the motor. Both are no longer there. It looks like an additional motor was also changed based on the repair sheet. The first trip the drone came back missing the camera lens cover, but it came back this time which I was happy to see.

just happy it all worked out I know how frustrated you where

While I was making the marks, I accidentally left a small mark on the leg of the drone. Looking around it now I can't find that spot that i left anywhere. Could the landing gear have been replaced too?

Just hope you get a good technician working on it. It looks like you either get one that does a garbage job with it and just wants to go home or one that actually cares and did my whole repair in 2 hours.

I had similar problem with DJI, I bought my P3P for Xmas in 2015 and the camera was way out of wacky, all I could get were blurry photos from it. I sent to to DJI and FedEx took a week to get it to CA from MA. DJI got it on Monday, checked it in on Tuesday, repaired it on Wednesday and had it shipped on Thursday and then another week waiting for FedEx. Tried the P3P which had a new S/N on the camera and guess what every bit as bad as the original camera. I was not happy! Contacted DJI and told them while I appreciated the quick turnaround I would have liked it better if someone had actually tested the camera! So I had send it back AGAIN and this time it was in and out in two days with usual 1 week each way via FedEx. I got it back last week and they gave a brand new P3P and controller, tested it this weekend and wow the photos are pretty sharp before I do anytjing with them in Photoshop.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31