Does anyone use goggles attached over HDMI?

Reaction score
I connected the Fatshark Dominator V3 on my Phantom P4 - 1st testflight yesterday. Strange feeling, but nice as well.

Anyone have experience and hints?

Reactions: Mark C.
I also have the V3s. I've used em a few times. They are ok. The image in the goggles isn't the best.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Question for you then if I were to hdmi hook up goggles do that automatically split into 2 screens for viewing? I have a standard and am wondering if I can connect goggles to my iPhone through lightning to hdmi

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You should use litchi software (ios or android) there a VR option that seems to be great with goggle card and fatshark

I use Headplay "goggles" and they are really great. Resolution and field is way better than Fatshark. (I'm not selling them ;) ) I just share my opinion after testing both. I also can use glasses.
Sometimes I have a passenger and let them "fly" with the Headplay display. VR feeling is very good. No issues with wide angle after 2 flights.

Reactions: ringolong
In addition to above. Here is a review from the P3 forum. I agree with the review.- The advantages are obvious, the video quality better than fatshark, the viewing field wider and the hardware quality is sufficient.
FPV with HeadPlay HD-review

I use the Fatshark Dominator V3's also. Since I started using them I have not had my P4 out with out them. I find it much better to sit while flying. I can also fly out 4 to 6 batteries before having to recharge the Fatshark Dominator V3.

There was another thread about the Google Cardboard style VR headset plastic ones where you put your phone in and i just got one an flew with Litchi which is just now tilt real head motion controlling (whatever that's called) and the imersivness of the whole experience like nothing I've ever seen before or ever again will. But will, yes, because that s$@t was amazing! I mean it was friffen insane as I watched everything in perfect clarity around me. I can't wait until we can get 360 degrees of it and we will so soon and it's real. It's not virtual. We are flying.

They should be called RR instead of VR. How do people not have this as a hobby. I almost don't want to know a person that is not interested in souring through the sky.

I use Headplay "goggles" and they are really great. Resolution and field is way better than Fatshark. (I'm not selling them ;) ) I just share my opinion after testing both. I also can use glasses.
Sometimes I have a passenger and let them "fly" with the Headplay display. VR feeling is very good. No issues with wide angle after 2 flights.

+1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20