Does anyone know of a good place for phone support? I can't get through to the DJI 818 number.

Reaction score
I am having trouble with my transmitter. I have pressed the red reset button but it never turns green. Who can help me with this. I was told it may be a broken gps.

Thank you,

Thank you. I did this but never got a green light - only blinking red for a short period of time.

When you're trying to link the RC to the P2 when it starts blinking red release the link button and it should turn green. Linking has to be done with the RC unit on and between 1 1/2 to 3 feet away from the P2. Did you do as per the instructions on page 18 to the letter??

When you're trying to link the RC to the P2 when it starts blinking red release the link button and it should turn green. Linking has to be done with the RC unit on and between 1 1/2 to 3 feet away from the P2. Did you do as per the instructions on page 18 to the letter??

Finally got through to DJI. They said my transmitter link button on the phantom needs to be replaced. Does anyone know how to fix this or where I can take it in? I am in Cape Cod MA.

Thank you!

When did you acquire this Quad?

Did DJI give you an RMA?

If it's been in the very recent past, like the last few weeks, you'd do best to send the controller back to DJI for repair/replacement. It's under warranty.

In the meantime, you could buy another TX and use it until you get your repaired one back and either enjoy having two TX's or, sell the new one you receive.

Reactions: BlackHawk388

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik