Does anyone have their new Vision+ yet?

I just recorded my last flight in 1080i 60fps....and dang the quality was unbelievable... now i know they say the plush can only do 1080p...but i thought I would try it and see...and WOW!

midwestjeff said:
I just got mine today! Here is my first flight.. This thing is def different than my Blade 350QX! I like it! Super stable!

Excuse the first minute where I was messing around with how fast it would yaw!

http://vimeo.com/92369722

Very nice. See you are also from Chicago. I'm planning on coming in early some Saturday or Sunday and filming over the Chicago river over (or maybe under) the drawbridges. That would look incredible!

midwestjeff said:
I just got mine today! Here is my first flight.. This thing is def different than my Blade 350QX! I like it! Super stable!

Excuse the first minute where I was messing around with how fast it would yaw!

http://vimeo.com/92369722
Great video! I actually spent a few short months of my life falling in love with that city. Thanks for reminding me why!

Big Chips said:
I just recorded my last flight in 1080i 60fps....and dang the quality was unbelievable... now i know they say the plush can only do 1080p...but i thought I would try it and see...and WOW!

Big Chips, apologies, apologies, but I can't figure out what you are saying here. :oops: Unbelievable good? Bad? Plush? Wow?

So, did you like it or not? :?

PhilAnderson said:
Big Chips said:

Big Chips, apologies, apologies, but I can't figure out what you are saying here. :oops: Unbelievable good? Bad? Plush? Wow?

So, did you like it or not? :?
Please Big Chips, can you upload your footage?

Big Chips said:
my latest vid..and this one is rendered i H2.64 so it is as close as to the original as it gets for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x119LDE ... e=youtu.be

distance on this one when you see the river is right at 2000 ft....i actually lost sight and thought it was one direction and later realized it was a 1300 ft in the other direction....heart was beating fast....at end of the vid the wobbling is from me truing to get the drone down as fast as it would come from 1300 feet high

i saw things in this vid i did not even know about in my neighborhood.
Nice neighbourhood and nice video :)
Loved the straight down shots towards the end.
Thanks for posting

ResevorDG said:
Not really worried about shutter lag. From what I can tell the FC200 has smart lag. meaning it waits for the camera to be as stable as possible before taking the photo.

What I am referring to is how the pfv feed completely disappears for 3-5 seconds. Am I the only one with this problem?

I don't have my plus yet but will be happy to check this when I get it if you don't already have your answer by then.
The other thing I can think of is write speed of the micro card? Do you have your own card in there or are you using the supplied one? I haven't checked but maybe that card is not the fastest and that could be contributing for all who are using that card?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4