Does anyone have the 3G trackimo?

Reaction score
I'm looking into getting rid of my 2g for the 3g, but I really think no one has them. on ebay I'm ready to report fraud on all those people trying to pawn the 2g as a 3g model..
but I'm not positive how they look, can someone if they have the 3g model take a picture of what it looks like, not from the website.

Thanks

They both look the same. You can buy the 3G model directly from Trackimo here.

Last edited:
yep my buddy has it got it from where msinger said

looking at the picture though, the left button next to the sos shows gray not black like my 2g model

I have the 3G mounted, purchased directly from the manufacturer before they went mainstream.
5fd61e8088c4c43c42540dc2963a914d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: flpholt
well there's my buddy's 3g trackimo

I have the 3G mounted, purchased directly from the manufacturer before they went mainstream.
5fd61e8088c4c43c42540dc2963a914d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

lol thanks, but I see nothing.
the picture on their website shows the 3g model has a gray left button on it.
the ones advertised from ebay sellers show black buttons.

HOw in the world do you know that's working on 3g?

cause he bought 3g one . all I got

I'm looking into getting rid of my 2g for the 3g, but I really think no one has them. on ebay I'm ready to report fraud on all those people trying to pawn the 2g as a 3g model..
but I'm not positive how they look, can someone if they have the 3g model take a picture of what it looks like, not from the website.

Thanks
I have one that was purchased in early august and it looks just like the one on the web site.

So its not really a 3g unit?

not trying to be cold here, but how does anyone know they actually HAVE the 3g model and not just the 2g model?

If I buy a Mustang GT, I can tell its a GT by tons of factors compared to a non GT model.

What is the difference between the 2g and 3g?

You all could be being screwed over?

So its not really a 3g unit?

not trying to be cold here, but how does anyone know they actually HAVE the 3g model and not just the 2g model?

If I buy a Mustang GT, I can tell its a GT by tons of factors compared to a non GT model.

What is the difference between the 2g and 3g?

You all could be being screwed over?
3g cost more plus if they sold you a 3g and was only 2g that is consumer fraud that wouldn't go over well for there company .they have been around awhile so don't think they are going to risk it

3g cost more plus if they sold you a 3g and was only 2g that is consumer fraud that wouldn't go over well for there company .they have been around awhile so don't think they are going to risk it

Thanks for the input, but I'm really simply trying to know, from the 3g owners here, "how do you know its the 3g unit"
model # on the unit different? Different colors? website app shows different?
There are a few on ebay selling the 3g version, they swear its the 3g version not the 2g.

How as a customer would I know this.

Is there a performance difference mine is spot on if it has satellites. Otherwise it is worth less, just shows the last cell tower it was using.

Is there a performance difference mine is spot on if it has satellites. Otherwise it is worth less, just shows the last cell tower it was using.
no there the same just 2g or 3g signal is different

Thanks for the input, but I'm really simply trying to know, from the 3g owners here, "how do you know its the 3g unit"
model # on the unit different? Different colors? website app shows different?
There are a few on ebay selling the 3g version, they swear its the 3g version not the 2g.

How as a customer would I know this.

This might be a tad bit late, but here's how you'll know if it's 3g or not:

2G Trackimo's have a 7 digit Device ID starting with either a 1: 1xxxxxx
2G Trackimo Mini tracker have 9 digits starting with a 2: 2xxxxxxxx
3G Trackimo's have a 9 digit Device ID starting with a 3: 3xxxxxxxx

I've tested it so far with a 2G and 3G tracker that i have (don't have a 2G mini thus haven't tested it yet)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav