Does anyone have any FAST MiroSD cards f/s 64gb-128gb?

Reaction score
I'm looking for a uhs3 type microsd card, so I figured phantompilots might be a good place to ask. Does anyone have a spare microsd card f/s? I live in southern California, so we can meet up or just deal online.

I need it to be at least 64gb. 128gb is preferable.

Not so sound rude but even if someone had one to give you or sell cheap you never know if you are getting a knock off or not. Sometimes Amazon and Best Buy haves some great deals and if you have problems you can return them. I'd steer clear of used memory unless the package is sealed and you could return it if is a bad card.
64GB:
Or for a 64GB either one of the pics I posted.
Good luck my friend!
I'd recommend ether one of these as I've had good luck with both-the 64GB and the 128's on sale. On sale for $59/$89
Sandisk Ultra.jpg
Sandisk Ultra80MBsec.jpg

SanDisk - Ultra Plus 128GB microSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card - Black
Or: SanDisk - Extreme 128GB microSDXC UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card - Black

Not so sound rude but even if someone had one to give you or sell cheap you never know if you are getting a knock off or not. Sometimes Amazon and Best Buy haves some great deals and if you have problems you can return them. I'd steer clear of used memory unless the package is sealed and you could return it if is a bad card.
64GB:
Or for a 64GB either one of the pics I posted.
Good luck my friend!
I'd recommend ether one of these as I've had good luck with both-the 64GB and the 128's on sale. On sale for $59/$89View attachment 81144 View attachment 81145
SanDisk - Ultra Plus 128GB microSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card - Black
Or: SanDisk - Extreme 128GB microSDXC UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card - Black
Yip agree these cards are awesome like the price,,
1493237901912360120022.jpg
still scares me when I look at price,,,some were $$250

SanDisc extreme are worth every cent you pay for them. Just try a cheaper slower card on 4k recording and you will see the buffer fills and the drone stops recording. I agree fully about the extra costs once you get a drone. I am a professional photographer and if I go out for the day I need three batteries which all get used to depletion. I had a 'fly away' but luckily recovered the drone after 4 hours search so bought a GPS locator .... so it goes on!

SanDisc extreme are worth every cent you pay for them. Just try a cheaper slower card on 4k recording and you will see the buffer fills and the drone stops recording. I agree fully about the extra costs once you get a drone. I am a professional photographer and if I go out for the day I need three batteries which all get used to depletion. I had a 'fly away' but luckily recovered the drone after 4 hours search so bought a GPS locator .... so it goes on!
Thanks...I just got that off of jet.com. I used " spring15 " to get 15% off, and it was something like $63 shipped. Hopefully that was a good deal. It was also a 128gb.

Thanks for the tip though^

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan