Does anyone have a copy of firmware V 01.03.0509?

Reaction score
I am looking for a copy of the previous firmware to load in my Phantom 4 Pro + RC unit ... via the SD-card-option. I can use wetransfer.com to receive it if anyone is willing to send it. If you have it and are willing to send it along, I'll give you my E-Mail address to send it to via that method. Many thanks in advance for any help with this.

I have a copy, and I just downgraded myself also, had lost my map info and absolutely no sound from RC speaker after update. When I downgraded via local install from SD card on RC the Go app kept crashing over and over and I thought I had bricked myself, had to connect RC to PC and reset to factory defaults on RC with Assistant 2. I also used Assistant 2 in order to downgrade the AC, and after all was said and done I have my maps back and my audio prompts from the RC. If you didn't get a copy yet let me know and I can DropBox it or something.

Reactions: Frylikeabird
I have a copy, and I just downgraded myself also, had lost my map info and absolutely no sound from RC speaker after update. When I downgraded via local install from SD card on RC the Go app kept crashing over and over and I thought I had bricked myself, had to connect RC to PC and reset to factory defaults on RC with Assistant 2. I also used Assistant 2 in order to downgrade the AC, and after all was said and done I have my maps back and my audio prompts from the RC. If you didn't get a copy yet let me know and I can DropBox it or something.
It would be awesome if you could Dropbox it by sending me a link I could use to attach to the share !!! My email is [email protected] ... in case you want to use wetransfer.com (free up to 2gb) use my email as well. MANY THANKS

See if you can get it from this link, it just finished uploading and I checked the link. Let me know if you can download ok, and then if it unzips ok. Also I ran into a number of "uh-oh" moments downgrading and needed Assistant 2 to be installed and operational to fix the RC, let me know if you run into any issues please so I can add to my box of tricks :)

and... Your Welcome, glad I could help!

Last edited:
Reactions: setandforget
My RC doesn't show up when connected to Assistant 2. Any ideas? I have a ups label from dji to send the remote back. According to their trouble shooting on the phone they said I need to send it in to be repaired. Seems off to me.

See if you can get it from this link, it just finished uploading and I checked the link. Let me know if you can download ok, and then if it unzips ok. Also I ran into a number of "uh-oh" moments downgrading and needed Assistant 2 to be installed and operational to fix the RC, let me know if you run into any issues please so I can add to my box of tricks :)

and... Your Welcome, glad I could help!

Dropbox - GL300E_RC_v1130_20170307.zip
Many thanks... is this the same version number I referred to above? The one you referenced was released in March 2017 ... the version just before the June release that I am seeking was released in the beginning of May this year. I am looking for
V 01.03.0509 released May 9

Last edited:
IF YOU ARE USING A PC instead of a MAC...

Does your P4P show up when its connected to PC running Assistant 2??? It sounds like it could be the driver issue if you haven't upgraded and used Assistant 2 since its last upgrade back in May, I ran into that and had to search for the link to quickly fix it. The only other thing that comes to mind is when I grab a "power wires only" USB cable she no worky, but when I use a full USB cable (like the white one that comes with it), it woks fine. Just turn on the RC, plug in the USB cable, PC makes a sound when it loads the driver, and away I go. With that I could do a factory reset which will reboot the tablet off the recovery Android image and voila, all was well.

Yes, it is AC version 01.03.0509 inside of that zip file and it is paired with RC rev 1.1.3.0, it is the last rev before this upgrade that was released on June 8th, and it was released on April 12, 2017 according to Assistant 2, so I am not sure where May 9 comes from.

upload_2017-6-17_22-10-1.png

Yes, it is AC version 01.03.0509 inside of that zip file and it is paired with RC rev 1.1.3.0, it is the last rev before this upgrade that was released on June 8th, and it was released on April 12, 2017 according to Assistant 2, so I am not sure where May 9 comes from.

View attachment 84098
understood ... Got it from drop-box ... MANY THANKS !!!
Everything loaded ... all working like a top !!! This is soooo much better than the crap they recently sent out !!!

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Ok, I made a mistake, but you should still be good. The RC did not get an upgrade the last 2 times the AC did, so for rev .0418 AND .0509 the RC rev is 1.1.3.0, so even though the AC rev on that file I uploaded is probably wrong (probably .418 rev) the RC rev is correct for both .0418 and .0509. So I used that bin file to do the local update off the SD card and downgrade the RC, and Assistant 2 to downgrade the AC to .0509.

Worked fine for me, hope it does for you too!

Ok, I made a mistake, but you should still be good. The RC did not get an upgrade the last 2 times the AC did, so for rev .0418 AND .0509 the RC rev is 1.1.3.0, so even though the AC rev on that file I uploaded is probably wrong (probably .418 rev) the RC rev is correct for both .0418 and .0509. So I used that bin file to do the local update off the SD card and downgrade the RC, and Assistant 2 to downgrade the AC to .0509.

Worked fine for me, hope it does for you too!
It is now working without issue . Many thanks again for all of your help !!!

Reactions: HighTechPauper
I am looking for a copy of the previous firmware to load in my Phantom 4 Pro + RC unit ... via the SD-card-option. I can use wetransfer.com to receive it if anyone is willing to send it. If you have it and are willing to send it along, I'll give you my E-Mail address to send it to via that method. Many thanks in advance for any help with this.
The latest RC version for the P4P+ is 01.02
The 01.03 version offered in this thread as a download is for the standard P4P
As already noted it will continuously crash the RC of a + model

Do you have a copy of the "01.02" version I can get?

what is the full number of the "01.02" version you referred to?

Reactions: hankp
I just got my P4P this week and it shows version #01.01.0203 while the RC is rev 1.1.3.0. I have done a few short flights and all seems ok, but should I upgrade the AC to 01.03.0509, which is one of the options I see when I run Assistant? Or just leave well enough ....

View attachment 84098

Reactions: CANEKiTA
If you are NOT using a "+" controller then the "509" version is the one to use in the AC ... keep the 1.1.3.0 loaded in the RC ... do not upgrade the RC to the latest version"602" !!!

Last edited:
I just got my P4P this week and it shows version #01.01.0203 while the RC is rev 1.1.3.0. I have done a few short flights and all seems ok, but should I upgrade the AC to 01.03.0509, which is one of the options I see when I run Assistant? Or just leave well enough ....
Nothing but MAJOR issues with the latest current release "602" !!!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik