Does anyone else feel lost here?

neoneo said:
ok so when you hold the left stick all the way down for a few seconds it cuts the motors. will the same thing happen if you in the air descending and you hold it down all the way for a few seconds in a row?
Did you post this in the wrong thread by mistake perhaps?

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

LuvMyTJ said:
Advertising is the owners option. A great site can be had with or without ads. I personally hate them but having run forums & web sites I understand that free web sites are not really free.

As far as stickies go, the tentative plan is to have a discussion area along with each topic that will provide current info that will update the topic as needed.

gotchya...

IrishSights said:
neoneo said:
ok so when you hold the left stick all the way down for a few seconds it cuts the motors. will the same thing happen if you in the air descending and you hold it down all the way for a few seconds in a row?
Did you post this in the wrong thread by mistake perhaps?

That is just a wind up. Neoneo posted another question about NAZA a few pages back - you can just imagine him in his man cave thinking 'I know what would be funny, I will post a commonly asked question in the middle of this thread'
Hilarious, neoneo, keep it up

Shrimpfarmer said:
Is it my imagination or has the search function been improved?

No, I think you are imagining things ;-)

A search for Zenmuse H3-3D FPV mode brought this result:
"No posts were found because the word h3-3d is not contained in any post."

Shrimpfarmer said:
So how are the changes going?

I think fine. I thought I saw a post get moved from one sub-forum to another. So organizing has started. The new Phantom 1 sub-forum is getting questions, so now all the Phantom versions have their own discussions. So thanks to all the new moderators.

Nor the forum needs some PHPBB plugins sorted, and the groups re-orered more logically... :idea:

pault said:
That is just a wind up. Neoneo posted another question about NAZA a few pages back - you can just imagine him in his man cave thinking 'I know what would be funny, I will post a commonly asked question in the middle of this thread'
Hilarious, neoneo, keep it up

Weird, but you called it. Just merged an off-topic question that popped up in this thread... :?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic