Does anybody know???

Reaction score
I've asked before and got no answer so I'll ask again. What is this plug for? It looks like a plug you would use for a video transmitter. Is there no one that can answer this question?
4f0e92d2114127f8b5e342d99fbf1408.jpg
8fb1792287ded7a2ea0e37d71be7248c.jpg

I've asked before and got no answer so I'll ask again. What is this plug for? It looks like a plug you would use for a video transmitter. Is there no one that can answer this question?
4f0e92d2114127f8b5e342d99fbf1408.jpg
8fb1792287ded7a2ea0e37d71be7248c.jpg
HI wow I not even notice mine plugged so hard with grommet of some kind,,,,interesting,,,,,I take that new camera you was hunting down,,,,

Reactions: Duchunter
No I'm still looking for a camera or a crashed gimbal trey...............
That's exactly what that is. Its a video output for an auxiliary video transmitter in case you wanna have a base station or whatever.

No I'm still looking for a camera or a crashed gimbal trey...............
That's exactly what that is. Its a video output for an auxiliary video transmitter in case you wanna have a base station or whatever.
OK well good to know,,,,,wow sorry no luck on the camera,,,,

Reactions: Duchunter
I'm thinking I'm gonna try and find somebody with an fpv setup that can test my camera. With the new ribbon wire i get no video. I put the old damaged ribbon wire on and I get pixelated video so I don't know what to think. Its hard to believe that I've gotten 2 bad ribbon wires.

I'm thinking I'm gonna try and find somebody with an fpv setup that can test my camera. With the new ribbon wire i get no video. I put the old damaged ribbon wire on and I get pixelated video so I don't know what to think. Its hard to believe that I've gotten 2 bad ribbon wires.
If your new cables aren't genuine DJI ribbon cables, it's possible. I've heard others say the third party cables just aren't good.

If your new cables aren't genuine DJI ribbon cables, it's possible. I've heard others say the third party cables just aren't good.
Yeah I'm not convinced its the camera either cause im not getting the telemetry from the gimbal either and I can't move the camera, it just goes to straight down. I pull it up and the motor pulls it back down. Now that could just be because the yaw motor still needs to be replaced so the gimbal can't calibrate and no camera. It doesn't tell me what position the camera is in. The damaged wire did give me the gimbal telemetry so it clearly works. I get absolutely nothing with the new wire. I don't know if the p4p ribbon wire is the same but if its not I'm betting that's what I have.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic