Does anybody know where I can get replacement LED light covers for my Phantom 3 ?

Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can get replacement LED light covers for my Phantom 3 ?

Some one with a crashed P3 Shell -- put up a post in Classifeds-- Gotta be some out there.

Reactions: mick74
Message Sent Mick. They snap right in, not thermal bonded like others thought

I can't imagine they cost very much. If you're in the US, send me a PM with your address and I will just mail them to you.

Reactions: thejasonhayes
Hey Sam, This it Mick. Just wondering when you mailed those LED covers I purchased from you? I checked the mail today and haven't received them yet (8-8-15) Any info. you can give me would be appreciated. Thanks.

I have a few. Send me a Message.
hi sir sending you message regarding for my phantom 3 led light cover for our church dji phantom 3 professional do u mid if you sell me one i am in nj i would be so happy if you can help me.

I have a few. Send me a Message.
Hey Sammy,
Just wondering if you have any covers left. I knicked my phantom 3 on the corner of my barn and one of the LED covers popped right off. I looked for hours but could not find it. If you could help me out please let me know. I'm willing to pay for the cover and shipping to my house. Thanks!

Hey Ingsoc75,
Just wondering if you have any covers left. I knicked my phantom 3 on the corner of my barn and one of the LED covers popped right off. I looked for hours but could not find it. If you could help me out please let me know. I'm willing to pay for the cover and shipping to my house. Thanks!

Sam.
OK, It's been 3 weeks ago I paid you for LED covers. 8 days ago you were going to ASAP. Still I have nothing... Just give my money back.
Mick

Does anyone still have some of these available? A recent crash has me in the need of one

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers