does anybody know if a samsung tablet will work on a phantom3

I've seen some people recommend the Tab 3 Lite too.

Last edited:
Just bought a Samsung galaxy tab 4 yesterday, i got tired of draining my iphone battery. It works great & the bigger screen is nice. Can't complain for $149.

I switched this week from an iPad Air to a new Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4". And I'm so glad I did!
Better screen resolution, and with built-in GPS ....

Reactions: Steve Moore
I'm also using a Galaxy Tab 4 7". It works pretty good besides a shorter battery life and stuttering video.

How often are you guys experiencing disconnection or no signal alerts? And do you use an original USB cable?

I must have gone through 8 cables.. All failing at some point or another... I don't like it

How often are you guys experiencing disconnection or no signal alerts? And do you use an original USB cable?

I must have gone through 8 cables.. All failing at some point or another... I don't like it
Are you using a Samsung Tablet? If so, which one?

Tab 4 7.0 and oneplus phone. Both have this issue.

And I cannot wait for lollipop to roll out already. Get it together Samsung!
I know there is a problem with the Pro 8.4 locking up (in general), but I can't answer to your 2 devices.

Android users you never had signal lost it disconnected alerts? What USB cable are you using?

To this question how long is piece of string. My Samsung Tab 3 is so laggy as to be useless. But others seem to get on with it OK.

Picked up this one and it works fine. Battery life is short but other than that all good. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00P2N01CW?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

I bought this same one a couple of weeks ago. It was getting laggy after 10mins of flight and over half mile distance and CPU was running at over 90%. I rolled back Google Play services to last update and it now runs much cooler and CPU is around 70-80%. There is no lag as long as I don't try to simultaneously live stream or record screen. Recording with on board cam is fine. Live streaming or recording screen first gets laggy, then loses signal, and eventually crashes my DJI Pilot app on this device.

I bought this same one a couple of weeks ago. It was getting laggy after 10mins of flight and over half mile distance and CPU was running at over 90%. I rolled back Google Play services to last update and it now runs much cooler and CPU is around 70-80%. There is no lag as long as I don't try to simultaneously live stream or record screen. Recording with on board cam is fine. Live streaming or recording screen first gets laggy, then loses signal, and eventually crashes my DJI Pilot app on this device.
I also bought one a few weeks ago. Seems like a powerful tab for the $. What version of firmware and app are you using? The latest?

I still have 1.1.9 firmware and the older app. Wondering if the issue is with the newest stuff as an earlier person said he had no problems with this tab other then battery lif.

Have you updated to the latest firmware and app?

Yes, I just got my P3P and Galaxy Tab 4 this week (on Tuesday).. I updated the firmware on my P3P, updated the the Galaxy Tab, and downloaded the latest DJI Pilot App and was ready to rock.. I've already got maybe 5 flights in, would have more if it weren't for this pesky heat and rain we've been getting.. That, and the fact that I only have 1 battery.. It's been rock solid on both (P3P and Galaxy Tab 4) so far..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31