Does Amazon take returns for full refund on phantom 4?

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm thinking about purchasing the 4. I have had a few build your own quads (f550)and wanted to upgrade. Does Amazon give a full refund if returned(in case I don't like it)? From reading their policy I'm not sure if they only do exchanges for this type of item? Anyone know for sure?

I ask because I'm still thinking about getting a different quad as my second choice..

If it's sold through amazon and not a 3rd party seller.. they should. But you will like it for sure... or fly a buddies or think about renting one before you buy

If the Phantom is shipped by Amazon, you will have 30-days to return it. You can find a list of Phantoms shipped by Amazon here.

I just returned my P4 to Amazon. Filled out the form at Amazon.com, stated my resason, sumbmitted and was immediately presented with an RMA with instructions on how to package and return the drone. 24 hours later I received an email from Beach Camera (has the amazon store and was the 'seller':
I apologize for the inconvenience. As per our return policy, in order to receive a return authorization for a defective drone the following procedure must be followed. Please call DJI at 818-235-0789 and obtain a defective case number from them. Once this case number has been issued please request a return authorization from us referencing that case number. Once we verify the case number with DJI we will gladly issue your return authorization. We thank you for your patience. We appreciate your business.
I had initially opened up an account with DJI but they wanted me to send in the drone, have the needed repairs invoiced then have me contest the invoice to see whether or not they would cover it or I would have to pay. ERGO I decided to skip that stress and go the Amazon route. The downside is I had to pay for shipping; UPS with insurance: ~$87.00! Now I wait.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj