Does a gimbal for the FC40 camera exist?

Yes , I got it at heli direct, cost $250. I have the möbius camera on it, and it works great, very easy to set up , all most p&p just need to put ends on wires, no need to do any gains , very we'll made. Would highly recommend it for the FC40 cam, and it's great using the mobius, just push button to set . As soon as I learn to post pictures I'll post some, :oops:

Hi, I installed Tarot Gimbal on my FC40..had to fabricate a holder to fit the camera on the tarot since I got the gopro version..works well

Just to be clear, there are no gimbals designed for the FC40 camera that I'm aware of. Any gimbal mentioned in this thread would have to be modified for the FC40 camera.

I have a Tarot and a 3+ Black which is pretty nice.

We have prior posts with pictures showing the install of just about all the gimbals, just let us know if you need any help.

I have the gimbal made for the fc40. its made by Cyclops. there a picture of it on one of the threads fc40 in Bermuda, one pic is with the fc40 the other is with the Mobius on it. helidirect has them $259.

Pretty crazy, but there is a gimbal for the FC40 camera...for 290 bucks! Thx Pert!

AF-FC40-2.jpg

it cost a bunch, but I didn't want to mess around with gains and stuff, lazy, and it looked like the Mobius would fit, sure enough it fits , and with very little mechanical mod got it working just fine, very good quality, but its a bit costly . so if you want a gimbal that's ready to go, no mucking with settings , this is the one to get, for the fc40 & the Mobius :idea:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik