Do you want your footage to be on SaveManMedia?

Reaction score
Hello ladies and gents,

SaveManMedia is reaching out to fellow drone operators and trying to help get their work out to be seen.
If you are interested in participating, please send a link to some of your footage via google drive to my private inbox here. Please send footage in 4K (if available). In the private message please include credits and any links you'd like us to include in the video to help promote you (websites, youtube channels etc...).

We already have quite a few really nice clips submitted to us from other operators but we want to showcase the absolute best, so we need more. I recommend you send a few clips that you think are awesome rather than a full 5 minute video.

The compilation will be heavily promoted. I have my buddy doing the editing, he is pretty good.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys

Also, please let me know what drone you were using and camera.

Here is a link to our youtube channel
HoverUAVDrones

Hello ladies and gents,

SaveManMedia is reaching out to fellow drone operators and trying to help get their work out to be seen.
If you are interested in participating, please send a link to some of your footage via google drive to my private inbox here. Please send footage in 4K (if available). In the private message please include credits and any links you'd like us to include in the video to help promote you (websites, youtube channels etc...).

We already have quite a few really nice clips submitted to us from other operators but we want to showcase the absolute best, so we need more. I recommend you send a few clips that you think are awesome rather than a full 5 minute video.

The compilation will be heavily promoted. I have my buddy doing the editing, he is pretty good.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys

Also, please let me know what drone you were using and camera.

Here is a link to our youtube channel
HoverUAVDrones
Ooo, fellow Torontonian, I have the P3s so 4k is not a possibility for me.. If you need some clips of something specific in the Port Credit/Mississauga area let me know!

Ooo, fellow Torontonian, I have the P3s so 4k is not a possibility for me.. If you need some clips of something specific in the Port Credit/Mississauga area let me know!

That's cool, 2.7K is alright too. I don't need anything in specific, just some nice aerial shots. Perhaps since you're in Mississauga you could get Square One and those two huge buildings across the street (not sure what they're called). Or maybe some cool lake shots. It doesn't really matter, whatever you think looks nice. Just keep it nice and steady ;-)

I've noticed a lot of nice videos on youtube don't get seen by too many people, so I want to contribute to the community by making a dope video with different operators from around the world. But right now I only have a few clips from 3 countries, I definitely need more, and I don't want to flood the video with my own footage only.

Looking forward to seeing what you have or come up with.
Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj