Votes: 0 0.0%
  • St. Louis Panoramic View

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Flag + Arch/Downtown

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
I'm starting my drone business and am looking to build my repertoire of photos. Would you post any of these photos on your site? What could make it better?

The panoramic pic is cool, but as soon as you zoom in it's grainy.

I want to get one of just downtown St. Louis but it was breezy today and I didn't have the confidence to fly my baby over the Mighty Missisipp with that level of wind. Man, that is scary for me to do that.

All comments appreciated - as long as they are brutally honest.

Skyview of the 'Lou

Attachments

• Arch (1 of 1)-2.jpg
    Arch (1 of 1)-2.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 447
  • Old Glory (1 of 1).jpg
    Old Glory (1 of 1).jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 429
  • St. Louis City (1 of 1).jpg
    St. Louis City (1 of 1).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 464
You have a good eye. I like the pano and the top photo. If you had a section 333 or part 107 to shoot commercial photos I would post the top photo on a site such as fineartamerica.com where you get to set your own price. Panos do not sell as well on that site but the graininess would not make it a good product. The cause could be low resolution or a high ISO camera setting or maybe even the process used to create the panorama.

I recommend checking with your community college for adult education photography classes. These classes usually meet for 4-6 evenings. You will learn how the different camera settings affect your photos. I also learned a lot about photo composition at my local camera club. You can usually find a club near you with an online search. Like I said you have a good eye for composition already. Most would not think to use a foreground object (flag) to enhance the image. My suggestions are To help enable you answer your own questions.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Great, thanks. I appreciate it. I understand most of that stuff, and I shoot photos regularly on my DSLR, I'm just new to using the drone and trying to get the photos just right. Here is one I took today at a popular park here in St. Louis.

Your pictures are stunning!

I have D&R Drone Services. Here are some pictures from my hometown taken with my P3P.
I am no photographer and don't know how to photoshop pictures so I just play around with the camera settings until I find what I think works.

46b382cacc4803c293601d0d4248d767.jpg
c83c98f90b190e84ae0d2be91a154278.jpg

G
Your pictures are stunning!

I have D&R Drone Services. Here are some pictures from my hometown taken with my P3P.
I am no photographer and don't know how to photoshop pictures so I just play around with the camera settings until I find what I think works.

46b382cacc4803c293601d0d4248d767.jpg
c83c98f90b190e84ae0d2be91a154278.jpg

Thanks for the reply. Great picture!

Don't forget to edit the pictures. Some seem to bright and some to dark. I would use the histogram on the GO app to save time in post production.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31