do you think she will notice ?

Know how you fill rob.....:eek: Gutted for ya buddy.

Reactions: dirkclod
all charged. managed to get an old laptop working and download assistant. all looks good in there.
its the rapid flashing green on the r/c thats got me puzzled. the main power one not the 4 little battery indicator ones

I don't fly on commercial aircraft anymore so I'm not up on all those TSA security measures but...does that mean someone with bad intentions could slip past easily?
Yes. Same as it ever was. The TSA does not provide security, that is not their job. Their job is to provide the illusion of security and they do that quite well. Get any upper echelon TSA official liqueured up enough and they will likely tell you that the know full well their methods and policies don't make anyone any safer. But in the very next breath they will tell you that they do it because they have to make it look like they're doing 'something'.

Yes. Same as it ever was. The TSA does not provide security, that is not their job. Their job is to provide the illusion of security and they do that quite well. Get any upper echelon TSA official liqueured up enough and they will likely tell you that the know full well their methods and policies don't make anyone any safer. But in the very next breath they will tell you that they do it because they have to make it look like they're doing 'something'.

just the fact that much of what they do is nothing more then secrecy theater and nothing else proves the tsa is not even there to provide any sort of secure and are just there to accustomed people to being harassed and searched for no reason other then just to make us all used to submitting to fake authority figures. . The TSA has even admitted in there own internal documents that its all just for show and is all fake. Such as the water they use to pretend to swap people with and saying its to detect explosives. even tho its just water and can detect nothing whats so ever. same as them test strips they test peoples drinks with. When some one filed a foil request to know what it is they are sticking in peoples drinks and then letting the person drink it after. They revealed that there was nothing to worry about considering that the strips are just paper strips and have no chemicals in them at all and again they are just fake tests designed to make some think they are being tested just to see how easy the sheep comply when told do some thing.

Battery connection never crossed my mind as that's in there pretty good . Glad it was simple.
Ya battery was charged it just wasn't hitting home :)
Now go get video's ;)

Reactions: Clampit
Hard to see because it's so blurry but judging by the angle of one of the connectors, it might not be connected?

It's not . It surprises me it came out as I just took mine lose to go back in mine and it's fits pretty tight .
Had to took a good lick it would seem to me to come .

it turned out to be a holiday from hell !!
11 month ago i had a problem with my leg but after 2 operations it seemed all fixed but ....
1 day in hospital
1 day in wheelchair
the rest on sticks !
managed to get 15 min flight on some fields to kill a battery
then a 5 hour delay due to french ATC strike but at least i got priority boarding and extra legroom with a letter from the hospital
absolute nightmare of a holiday and now got to sort my dam leg out again !
just to make me feel worse my x boss rung me to see if i wanted my job back repairing RVs.......fat chance on sticks !

it turned out to be a holiday from hell !!
11 month ago i had a problem with my leg but after 2 operations it seemed all fixed but ....
1 day in hospital
1 day in wheelchair
the rest on sticks !
managed to get 15 min flight on some fields to kill a battery
then a 5 hour delay due to french ATC strike but at least i got priority boarding and extra legroom with a letter from the hospital
absolute nightmare of a holiday and now got to sort my dam leg out again !
just to make me feel worse my x boss rung me to see if i wanted my job back repairing RVs.......fat chance on sticks !
Glad your back buddy, gutted for ya about what happened:( just get yourself (leg) better, loads of rest me thinks;)

Reactions: dirkclod
its a lack of blood running through the pipes thats the problem, foot goes ice cold to the point of hurting and severe muscle pain
Diabetic ?

Blimey, my wife's foot now your leg... Don't think I'll go away next year. Could it be the plane flight that restarted it, you know what happens when you fly, everything swells up.......;)

nope, i do smoke but not that much, have been on stop smoking drive for the last month so getting there.
doc seems to think being mechanic and kneeling down all the time could have made it worse
That will do it . Dang arthritis starting to work on me .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.