do you think she will notice ?

Reaction score
im off to Spain in couple of hours, its wife's birthday on the 3rd and we are going to my dads in Spain.
she has warned me NO QUAD hmmmmmm
well if she don't know im taking it i have a feeling she might when we get to the airport !
CIMG8341.JPG

wish me luck
CIMG8340.JPG

I predict you will have plenty of time to fly at your destination, you know, with all that alone time your gonna have once the wifey finds out. :D

Not a thing. Told the woman I had helicopter in my bag and she said no prob, wife was talking to a woman and that was it. She didn't hear or listen !
BUT
She told me an hour ago it's been funny watching me try to keep it quiet .
View attachment 32283

I don't fly on commercial aircraft anymore so I'm not up on all those TSA security measures but...does that mean someone with bad intentions could slip past easily?

Oh...have a great time and show up some epic video when you get back! :)

I don't fly on commercial aircraft anymore so I'm not up on all those TSA security measures but...does that mean someone with bad intentions could slip past easily?

Oh...have a great time and show up some epic video when you get back! :)
People "slip past" with cameras all the time at airports, so what if his flies? I can fly with a firearm too if it is properly checked.
People will always do nefarious things no matter how many rules you make.

People "slip past" with cameras all the time at airports, so what if his flies? I can fly with a firearm too if it is properly checked.
People will always do nefarious things no matter how many rules you make.

Last time I flew commercial, they swabbed my laptop with bomb detection fluid, x-rayed everything, made me open everything electronic, made me power up any device that was electronic, made me take off my belt and shoes, patted me down etc etc. (Maybe it was the turban and beard ya think?)

So with all that "security" and all those billions spent on equipment it would still be that easy for someone with bad intentions to get past possibly with something that could bring down a plane. I'm just surprised.

After the guy who had explosives in his shoes, I would have thought they'd be more careful is all.

Thanks

When was the last time you fly in the US? I haven't had to do the shoes thing recently. They swab because they are bored. Last time I traveled with my quad they didn't look at it twice. Slapped it on the belt in it's case and off I went. I suppose it depends on the airport too but those TSA people are just a dog & pony show anyway.

Reactions: JKDSensei
When was the last time you fly in the US? I haven't had to do the shoes thing recently. They swab because they are bored. Last time I traveled with my quad they didn't look at it twice. Slapped it on the belt in it's case and off I went. I suppose it depends on the airport too but those TSA people are just a dog & pony show anyway.

Last time I flew commercial was about 10 years ago. When something happens the knees will collectively jerk, things will tighten up for a while....rinse repeat.

What are the flight regulations like in Spain? Can you pretty much fly wherever or is everyone scared ETA is building a drone army

HELP i cant connect to the bird.
rapid flashing yellow on rear arms and led on tx flashin. tried to rebind but no good
any ideas ?
Have you tried several Times ?

yep, cant dam connect at all, cant see any prob in the assistant apart from the bird is in failsafe mode as r/c not/wont connect.
im very close to giving it a beating now, 5 hours is long enough
Is strange Porky flew and had problems and now you . Walk away from it awhile before ya beat it .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers