Do the camera settings also control video settings?

Reaction score
I tried to search the forums for the answer first with no luck.

Does anyone know if the camera setting have any effect on video? I ask because I tried to experiment and set sharpness to "soft" for one flight. The resulting video was noticeably blurry. I was under the (perhaps mistaken) impression that the camera settings applied only to stills. Do they also apply to video?

Thanks in advance,

Peter

petersachs said:
I tried to search the forums for the answer first with no luck.

Does anyone know if the camera setting have any effect on video? I ask because I tried to experiment and set sharpness to "soft" for one flight. The resulting video was noticeably blurry. I was under the (perhaps mistaken) impression that the camera settings applied only to stills. Do they also apply to video?

Thanks in advance,

Peter

Yes the camera settings apply to both picture and video. Though I think you discovered that on your own just now.

BenDronePilot said:
Yes the camera settings apply to both picture and video. Though I think you discovered that on your own just now.
Thank you Ben. I actually had no idea that those settings controlled both. Is that documented somewhere, or did you find out the way I found out?

petersachs said:
BenDronePilot said:
Thank you Ben. I actually had no idea that those settings controlled both. Is that documented somewhere, or did you find out the way I found out?

I found out from both reading the manual as well as watching the DJI Videos featuring Colin Guinn explaining the app.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic