DO NOT upgrade to ios 9x

MAYBE until the next upgrade.:D:D:D
That's my concern, too. I reverted back to iOS 8.4.1 & would like to upgrade the go app to v.2.3.0 but wonder if it'll work like the v.2.2.0 & iOS 8.4.1 combination which works flawlessly.

Apple told me today, that can not be done. So, when will DJI update GO??? What happens when someone buys a new Apple with IOS 9x and tries to use it with DJI GO and it does not work???
Search for a "signed" version of iOS 8.4.1 on your pc. When you find it rename the .zipfile extension to .ipsw extension. Then when you use iTunes to restore your iPad iTunes will recognize the file and restore your iPad back to iOS 8.4.1

Uninstalled GO upgraded to IOS 9.0.2 re-installed GO and the same problem. I highly suggest that if you have not upgraded IOS.. you DO NOT!

I would like to hear from anyone that has and is not having problems.

I'm using an iPad mini 2 with the latest version of iOS (9.0.2) and the DJI Go app. I got my P3P a little over a week ago, have flown 11 times, and the only issue I've had is the app crashing once. Opened the app back up, went back into camera view, and all was perfectly fine.

Sorry to hear that you're having so many issues with it and hope that you can get it to consistently work well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic