Do not support All e Rc LLC

Reaction score
I bought a P2 kit including H3-3D gimbal. After a few flights it was not working any longer. I bought a new gimbal the same day the original one stopped working from a local hobby shop. Once home I packed the old non working gimbal into the package from the store I bought the new gimbal from which was marked with there sticker. That was my mistake..... They received my package with all proper identification to prove I bought a gimbal from them. They then replied to me that they didn't sell me a gimbal and that I should take it back to where I bought it. I informed them right away of my mistake of placing it in the wrong package. They didn't respond. I received there return package with non working gimbal so I took a photo and emailed the two gimbal packages side by side with the receipt from my original purchase in it and they flat out told me that i didn't buy said gimbal from them. I asked them why they didn't open up the package I sent them to check serial numbers and they won't respond to that question. They will only say the matter is closed. I asked in 4 or more emails for them to have a manager call me with no luck. They won't sign a name to there email and will only address me as sir even though I have given them my contact info on every attempt for them to contact me. This is the absolute worst experience I have ever had buying something on Amazon and will be taking measures to report there poor service first thing tomorrow. I do warn any one thinking of ordering from All e Rc LLC to think twice.

Did you pay with a credit card? You may have the option of initiating a chargeback... though this may be overturned once they are able to provide their tracking number for your delivery. If they are not responding, this may be your only recourse. Sorry about the hassle. I can understand their suspicion on receiving another box, but there is no excuse for not discussing it further with you, once you clarified.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with allerc. However, I've ordered from them for years without problems and would not hesitate ordering from them again. I do hope you get your issue resolved.

Contact Amazon, I had a dealer send me a Phantom 1 when I paid for Phantom 2. The dealer expected me to pay for return shipping on their mistake but Amazon rectified the situation, I cancelled my order, and dealer paid for return shipping.

Amazon should make it right. I am surprised to hear this as I have bought with confidence from All RC in the past. Let us know how it all works out.

I have also had problems with them. I placed an order and they didn't ship it for 8 days with no communication. When I e-mailed them about it they refused to respond. I can understand a mistake or misunderstanding, but a do-not-communicate policy is not something I support.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj