DO NOT ORDER FROM *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I placed an order with these guys and waited a few days Dec 4th i received a tracking number for usps 2 day priority. Today it still only says;

December 4, 2015 , 9:30 am

Shipping Label Created

JACKSONVILLE, AR 72076

A shipping label has been prepared for your item at 9:30 am on December 4, 2015 in JACKSONVILLE, AR 72076. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

December 5, 2015

Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS

So it still hasnt left their warehouse. I called to check on it and they said its the USPS fault keep checking with them, even though it clearly shows never picked up. Keep giving me the run around and wont refund my $$$. BUYER BEWARE!!!

Buy from Amazon. They are guaranteed to ship immediately from their warehouse for Amazon Prime items :)

Reactions: yawnalot29
I don't know who you ordered from but that is a USPS deal not seller. I experience it all the time when dealing with USPS. Their system is horrible. Typical case of the government trying to run a private business. Give it time, you package will come.

Usps at least marks it picked up......2 day priority. ...it's been 10 days..... and hobbyking.com

So now retailers are responsible for the failings of the Post Office?
When did that happen?

Why do u assume it's usps. Google hobbyking.com customer service reviews. It's not the first time it's happened. There is no phone number, just an online chat. I mail order a bunch. I know it can be usps fault, but it's ALWAYS marked picked up. This isnt

You might want to review the forum guidelines.

Community Guidelines | DJI Phantom Forum

Manufacturer/Distributor/Vendor and Customer Disputes

This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community.

So now retailers are responsible for the failings of the Post Office?
When did that happen?

In my opinion, yes. USPS is the retailers vendor, and vendor is USPS customer. The buyer is customer of retailer.

For online retailers, getting the product to customer is part of their logistics / operation / responsibility that they need to manage. It would be a poor business practice to pawn it off and said "sorry, thats not my deal. You need to work it out with USPS"

If they want to use some no name local 1 man delivery shop to save cost that is their business and choice. So long as I get the product as per agreement.

I certainly hope I don't need to be the COO for each of the online retailer that I do business with.

If you run a business, and your supplier can't get your supply to you in time because the shipper they use made a mistake, who do you blame for the lost? And lets say they keep using that shipper and you keep getting shipment delay and keep losing business?

If you can't blame your supplier you certainly can't punish them for "not their fault".

I just know I have ordered things multiple times and encountered the same issue. The tracking says a label was made and then no updates until the day it arrives. I would agree they could do business better by using Fedex or UPS.

I placed an order with these guys and waited a few days Dec 4th i received a tracking number for usps 2 day priority. Today it still only says; ......
You have an issue with your dealer and/or USPS.
But that doesn't entitle you to tell everyone not to shop there.
As per our community guidelines:
Manufacturer/Distributor/Vendor and Customer Disputes
This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community.

I placed an order with these guys and waited a few days Dec 4th i received a tracking number for usps 2 day priority. Today it still only says;

December 4, 2015 , 9:30 am

Shipping Label Created

JACKSONVILLE, AR 72076

A shipping label has been prepared for your item at 9:30 am on December 4, 2015 in JACKSONVILLE, AR 72076. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

December 5, 2015

Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS

So it still hasnt left their warehouse. I called to check on it and they said its the USPS fault keep checking with them, even though it clearly shows never picked up. Keep giving me the run around and wont refund my $$$. BUYER BEWARE!!!

Wow..one bad experience and the guy goes venting and putting a small business on blast. Dude lighten' up!

Just saying, I had this happen, USPS site has the same info and the package arrived, it wasn't till the next day the tracking info was updated... Hope you get it.

So what do you expect the retailer to do?

Um,..... maybe,............ because,............... YOU said it is?

How long, in your opinion, is a reasonable time to wait until the retailers allows you to cancel an order?

1 month?
2 months?
1 year?

Forever because the issue isn't with retailer?

Simple fact is, if I enter into a purchase agreement including a specification on when the said item would be delivered, I should be allow (and I dare say I am within my right to under contract law?) to cancel that purchase agreement if the seller didn't fulfill the agreement. Period.

I don't know who you ordered from but that is a USPS deal not seller. I experience it all the time when dealing with USPS. Their system is horrible. Typical case of the government trying to run a private business. Give it time, you package will come.
Showing the last message that Label has been prepared shows that product was not handed over to USPS else you will be notified about pickup time. USPS system is pretty good.

How long, in your opinion, is a reasonable time to wait until the retailers allows you to cancel an order?

1 month?
2 months?
1 year?

Forever because the issue isn't with retailer?

Simple fact is, if I enter into a purchase agreement including a specification on when the said item would be delivered, I should be allow (and I dare say I am within my right to under contract law?) to cancel that purchase agreement if the seller didn't fulfill the agreement. Period.
Bro, it's HobbyKing, aka China. Expect shipping delays, IE: Customs. Relax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1