Do NOT Order from HELIPAL.com

You should send them an email about it. I have ordered from them numerous times and they have always been extremely helpful and understanding when things didn't go as planned. Also you can specify if you would like extra packaging.

I sent them an e-mail.

Sorry to hear this but did you make a complaint to DHL? It's obvious damaged during shipment. Please try to make a complaint to DJI first.

Besides, are you able to turn it and can it be used? Please confirm first, thanks.

by helipal.com
Chris Lee

Its DHL's fault they shipped this Radio in a Bag? Its DHL's Fault that the Charger is Missing? Comon now!!!

That's worrisome i was about to pull the plug for a $2500 order with them...

I'll wait and see how this turns out.

erniefortino said:
Everybody do themselves a big favor and NEVER order from HELIPAL.com! I ordered a Futaba T8J and it came like this. NOTHING WORKS! Scratches on certain parts of the radio.

https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 6580_n.jpg
https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 1132_n.jpg

They say its DHL's Fault that they shipped an expensive RC Radio in a PLASTIC BAG halfway across the world. IDIOTS!

well, you only have 3 posts and you are kind of raging right now - i dont blame you.
However, their reply isnt any better.

Do you want an exchange?
Show us your emails to them asking for an exchange for a new, unbroken one. They should have to deal with DHL.
Post your email and their reply

Hey Ernie,
It is obvious you are feeling a lot of anger right now. (can't say I blame you)

But I can not tell from these messages if you have given helipal a proper chance to rectify the situation before blasting them on this forum. This concerns me too because I was about to place a large order with them as well.

I suppose if it happened to me(and after I counted to 10 and had calmed down a bit) I would call them first to report it, insist that I would be allowed to return it for a new one at their expense, or something along those lines. Making them aware that it probably got damaged because of poor packaging on their part. Only if they they were not reasonable, in trying to rectify the situation, would I then let everyone know on this forum of their actions. (And probably cancel the credit card transaction with my bank as well)

I apologize if I've misunderstood your message and you have already taken action with Them to no avail. It is sounding to me as though you decided to vent without thinking it through.

In any event please keep us posted as to the outcome and I hope they will do the right thing to correct the situation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really hoping for some clarification and a positive outcome...

I'm not too keen to put up a big order when a company is apparently treating some customers poorly.

I'm kind of in the boat as you. Different company. But I got a non working pos like yourself.

I just bought my Storm 6, deluxe FPV from Helipal two weeks ago. I also bought another FPV deluxe for my P2 which works awesome.

20140414_133944.jpg

It worked perfect out of the box. Dialed in perfect. It has numerous flights without any problems. I'm sorry that happened to you. But the Lee family over at Helipal will actually work with you. Remeber the time difference when emailing. They will make it right.

Give them a place to replace or exchange it in a reasonable about of time and if they don't do it (or don't move promptly enough) THEN blast them on a forum. I work for an eCommerce site in a different industry and I know that most sites will bend over backwards to help a customer so that you'll keep coming back AND to avoid you from telling people about a bad experience. It appears to be DHL's fault, but it is still Helipals job to make things right with you and then handle it will DHL later.

If you're gonna spend big bucks with a company, know who you're dealing with.
Heli-pal is an asian based company and may be related to DJI.
While they will work with you via email, do remind yourself that they are half way around the world and working on the next day.
Calling them on the phone may mean for you to do so at midnight or early in the morning.

I buy my big ticket stuff from US land based companies. Companies that have zip codes in the USA.
I'd hold onto that $2500 and check out other suppliers in the USA first.

Suwaneeguy said:
If you're gonna spend big bucks with a company, know who you're dealing with.
Heli-pal is an asian based company and may be related to DJI.
While they will work with you via email, do remind yourself that they are half way around the world and working on the next day.
Calling them on the phone may mean for you to do so at midnight or early in the morning.

I buy my big ticket stuff from US land based companies. Companies that have zip codes in the USA.
I'd hold onto that $2500 and check out other suppliers in the USA first.

If you know of a US based company that ship RTR F450's and F550's with FPV package and not ask for a ridiculous amount of money, do shoot me a PM and i would be glad to do business with them ASAP!!! Them actually having the parts in-stock is a must... (Most i found have nothing in stock and seem to order parts when ever you place an order... and you want 3-4 weeks minimum).

Ronan87 said:
If you know of a US based company that ship RTR F450's and F550's with FPV package and not ask for a ridiculous amount of money, do shoot me a PM and i would be glad to do business with them ASAP!!! Them actually having the parts in-stock is a must... (Most i found have nothing in stock and seem to order parts when ever you place an order... and you want 3-4 weeks minimum).

Not sure about delivery time. It doesn't say out of stock or parts needed. California. This might be an option for you.

DJI F550 - RTF - NAZA V2: http://aerialmediapros.com/store/ready- ... s-rtf.html

Two, three weeks delivery. In stock. Montana.

DJI F450 - RTF - NAZA V2: http://www.quadrocopter.com/F450-Flame- ... p_816.html

69420rnr said:
Ronan87 said:

Not sure about delivery time. It doesn't say out of stock or parts needed. California. This might be an option for you.

DJI F550 - RTF - NAZA V2: http://aerialmediapros.com/store/ready- ... s-rtf.html

Two, Three weeks delivery. In stock. Montana.

DJI F450 - RTF - NAZA V2: http://www.quadrocopter.com/F450-Flame- ... p_816.html

Thanks, never seen them before, i just took a look and they are about 50% more expensive than helipal :shock:
Not as expensive as certain websites but still quite a big sticker tag!

OP i hope you will post some news about helipal!

Hi! I ordered several items from them and had never had a problem. Therefore I wish you to sort things out to your benefit. Just another opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik