DO NOT BUY from phantomfilters.com - Closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received mine yesterday after a bout 5 days of ordering. Haven't tried them yet.

Being a lurker....you will have seen other one post anti DJI Rangers...also, we are supposed to SEARCH for post similar to the one we plan to make!
To be honest, nobody cares about posts like yours....better to contact DJI or be patient.

What are you talking about? You should've bothered to read his post if you were going to comment on it.

Ordered mine a few days ago and have them here in the UK today. Packaging looks good, not tried them yet but happy so far.

What are you talking about? You should've bothered to read his post if you were going to comment on it.
I did read his post....whatever he did or did not do here in the past..makes no odds to me when it comes to ranting about DJI. If..as you say...he has been on here some time...he knows the problems everybody has with waiting for orders, his issue is with DJI. Does he expect everybody to stop using the store because he has a problem?

brmuda.jpg

He's On the Lamb with your $24.00 Dollars!!!
Or on Vacation?
Or his Internet Went Down?
Or something got messed up and Lost.
Or He's sick?
Or maybe his server went down.
Or maybe the extreme weather that hit Arizona?
Phoenix Flooding: Power Out For 55,000 Customers, Drivers Stranded

Dust Storm Covers Phoenix; More Than 10,000 Lose Power

Huge Boulders Block Arizona Highway After Flash Flood

1,000 homes evacuated in NW Arizona fire | News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | WLUK News

:rolleyes:
Something happened He will be back....
Most of this happened in your time frame. If anything hope that he is okay! $24.00 Bucks :rolleyes: for all we know he lost his home or worse?:oops:

I thought the rules were not to trash companies on this forum? From one person only this guy losses what was otherwise a credible One Person company.

Last edited:
Reactions: 43k
I did read his post....whatever he did or did not do here in the past..makes no odds to me when it comes to ranting about DJI. If..as you say...he has been on here some time...he knows the problems everybody has with waiting for orders, his issue is with DJI. Does he expect everybody to stop using the store because he has a problem?

Clearly you didn't read it. Nothing to do with DJI. You've added nothing but confusion. Please read before commenting. End of discussion.

As for the rest posting in this thread... Clearly some of you don't remember your mother's advice about not being able to say something nice. :rolleyes: I've removed several posts from this thread and inappropriate behavior dealt with.

I don't know if I can fight for a refund from my credit card company but I will certainly try. I've learned my lesson and will only use Paypal from now on when buying from small, unknown companies.
A credit card (not debit), is the ONLY way to assure getting a refund for a dispute. (product not received). Paypal has a human deciding the outcome. Credit cards must follow the law.

Reactions: jhoke and JohnK
A credit card (not debit), is the ONLY way to assure getting a refund for a dispute. (product not received). Paypal has a human deciding the outcome. Credit cards must follow the law.
No human element at PayPal. You open a dispute and if he doesn't respond within a certain time frame (shorter than a CC) you automatically get your money refunded.

No human element at PayPal. You open a dispute and if he doesn't respond within a certain time frame (shorter than a CC) you automatically get your money refunded.

That may be true, but for me, when I open a dispute I escalate it the minute I file, so there is always a person involved.

IMHO, dealing with the credit card company is much easier than PayPal. I've heard horror stories about PayPal; it's rare that I hear about a credit card company screwing with someone. (And high fees for whatever doesn't count - you knew that going in.)

Reactions: ___1___
Got some phantomfilters a few weeks ago.
Jakob seems like an enthusiast and nice guy.
Not great filters though as they are fiddly to use and the polariser had vertical lines visible, possibly scratched.

My apologies in advance for the possibly off topic post and perhaps in the wrong place, but I gotta say, while a newer member of this board, I've been reading intently for the last month or so. I am amazed by the # of posts that are bashing, combative or otherwise just plain inappropriate.

The OP never once bashed phantomfilters. He made an observation given his situation that he didn't get what he paid for. Period. This has happened to all of us and correct me if I'm wrong, our minds all wander with various worst case scenarios. It's not about the $24. It's about him not getting what he paid for. Rereading the post, it almost looks like a question. He's asking for the status of phantomfilters, and added some details. I think this is the place for something like this. It Helps us all embrace or look away to some vendors based on our feedback and experience. I'm sure the OP is concerned about the state of phantomfilters as a human being and participant of our community, which includes phantomfilters. But as a consumer, he just wants to get what he paid for or find a resolution to move on. We all get excited about accessories for our birds and want them yesterday. To my mind, there is no reason to call the OP out on this or other similar threads out, insult him about the $24 or otherwise. Actually, many people scrape
together funds to buy a Phantom. Let's not insult them. We are a community and we are friends. Let's treat each other as such. Or as thy say, can't we all just get along?

I wish you luck in getting the filters, and I do hope Phantomfilters is just fine!

Reactions: videcom and JohnK
My apologies in advance for the possibly off topic post and perhaps in the wrong place, but I gotta say, while a newer member of this board, I've been reading intently for the last month or so. I am amazed by the # of posts that are bashing, combative or otherwise just plain inappropriate.

The OP never once bashed phantomfilters. He made an observation given his situation that he didn't get what he paid for. Period. This has happened to all of us and correct me if I'm wrong, our minds all wander with various worst case scenarios. It's not about the $24. It's about him not getting what he paid for. Rereading the post, it almost looks like a question. He's asking for the status of phantomfilters, and added some details. I think this is the place for something like this. It Helps us all embrace or look away to some vendors based on our feedback and experience. I'm sure the OP is concerned about the state of phantomfilters as a human being and participant of our community, which includes phantomfilters. But as a consumer, he just wants to get what he paid for or find a resolution to move on. We all get excited about accessories for our birds and want them yesterday. To my mind, there is no reason to call the OP out on this or other similar threads out, insult him about the $24 or otherwise. Actually, many people scrape
together funds to buy a Phantom. Let's not insult them. We are a community and we are friends. Let's treat each other as such. Or as thy say, can't we all just get along?

I wish you luck in getting the filters, and I do hope Phantomfilters is just fine!

I think it's good that members share feedback about companies, in this case it will stop people buying products until we can get confirmation that the owner is back on deck. I would wait a few weeks and see what's happened, for all we know the owner could be in hospital in which case would not be able to respond. This is the issue with one man businesses, can't help it i'm afraid but i would say have patience and progress for refund from your credit provider a bit later, just my 2 cents worth.

IMO you are wrong! What part of DO NOT BUY FROM Phantomfilters.com did you miss?

This forum is gets hit by robots all day and up dates on Google quickly.

If the OP asked is Phantomfilters closed? I have not heard from him? Is Jakob okay?

Different story... He went for blood... Right from the get go.

You and your hypocrite paragraph is out of line. IMO
Sorry wassey you got tagged...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member