Do I need to adjust this...

Reaction score
What do these settings mean in the assistant...

It says if all up weight has been changed reconfigure? Does this mean the weight of your drone?

And above it says before you begin make sure all payload is on. :?:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 624
Sorry I don't get it, it's confusing

All I seem to understand is the positioning of your IMu and the positioning of the GPS You need to measure how much it is away from the centre?? What's that got to do with the weight? :roll:
All my numbers are just zero

Turbazz said:
What do these settings mean in the assistant...

It says if all up weight has been changed reconfigure? Does this mean the weight of your drone?

And above it says before you begin make sure all payload is on. :?:

That is the way that I interpret it.

Please ignore those who don't want to be a smart ***, yet they act as one would! :?

Edit: As for the rest, it doesn't have anything to do with weight. It is first saying to keep the GPS and main controller board, where it was installed. As for the other part, I get that they are saying that ideally, additional internal devices should be installed in the space between the center of the GPS unit, which is also the high point of your Phantom, and the center of gravity. I take this to mean between the GPS unit and the main board. Be sure to insulate the bottom of the device(s).

Of course, not all equipment can be installed inside, so just try to maintain the center of gravity of the Phantom, in its naked glory! (Or with no user installed devices)

Caution: Other opinions can and will vary! :)

What do you do on this page how do you adjust the settings? I am not clear on how to do it. What has it got to do with The weight...

Turbazz said:
What do you do on this page how do you adjust the settings? I am not clear on how to do it. What has it got to do with The weight...

Can you take a screen shot of what is confusing you? (Laptop was loaned to my evil sister!)

Do you want to see the whole page? Information changes dependin upon where you hover the mouse

Now that I see this, I want to change my answer! I believe this is for when you are mounting a NAZA controller in a non-DJI product. So, for your Phantom, the only thing that I would take away from this is trying to maintain your center of gravity if you add on devices beyond a gimbal (using the screw holes) and a Hero camera.

So, relax and go on to DJI's next confusing page! (I did say opinions may vary, didn't I? :). )

Utopia Texas said:
Not trying to be a smart *** but it can't be written any simpler. Read it again. Weight added....recalibrate. Weight taken off...recalibrate. At least that's the way I have always done it.

I'm still confused :cry:

Utopia.... You say you recalibrate the weight how do you do this!?

I'm sorry that I was unable to help you. DJI also sells NAZA controllers, which can be put into almost any drone someone is making, to allow for easier flying, etc. I hope the non-*** hole can help you! :)

(If you want to msg me, feel free.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.