do i have to format sd card?

Reaction score
quick question, i bought a new 32 gb sd card with my pv, i have it in my camera, have not flown yet but have done all updates except camera update, have connected my iphone to remote and verified that camera is sending pics to my phone, i did not format the sd card when i put it in the camera, should i or will it save video when i do finally get airborn? i know it is a really easy process to format after finally seeing where the format button was in the app. fwiw i thought colin did a good job in the videos.

When you started, were you using the 4Gb microSD card that came with the Vision or something else? As I'm sure you already know the Vision currently only supports up to 32Gb media. Next, was the microSD formatted in-camera or on a computer? Whenever upgrading devices that use removable media its a good idea to format the media in the device to eliminate compatibility issues. Windows Properties tells me PV's microSD is formatted as FAT32.

after some more searching found this so i will go ahead and format it to be sure it will save vidoes

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik